Chapter 20 - 𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌

Start from the beginning

He stayed quiet for a while. He pondered on whether or not he should actually say anything to her or just keep it all to himself but he spoke anyways. "Are you actually a virgin?" He didn't want to accuse the woman of being a liar but he just couldn't wrap his head around that.

"I am." There wasn't any reason for her to lie about it.

"Why is that?" She should have lost it already. There was no reason why she shouldn't have.

"Sex was never eally on the top of my priority list, and I knew I wouldn't be staying in America for long so I didn't want to give myself up for some meaningless fling you know?"

The pace of his tapping sped up a little. "So now that you're back home, have you reconsidered?"

[Y/n] turned her head to look at him. "Loosing my virginity?"

"Yeah." He wanted to know.

"Maybe."

Shoyo started smiling to himself. "Mhm, maybe huh?"

"Yes, maybe." She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing her actual answer. It would boost his head up far too much.

Shoyo didn't need an actual answer to know that she was on board. "How do you want to loose it?" He wanted to hear the way she envisioned it inside her head so that there would be no disappointment on her end when the time came.

"I don't really care. I just want it to happen naturally I guess." [Y/n] didn't want to plan it out or anything like that.

"Didn't expect that from you." Shoyo thought she was the type of woman to plan everything out. She seemed pretty organized so it wasn't a far fetched guess.

"What do you mean by that." [Y/n]'s tune was harsh.

"Stop being so fussy." He didn't even say anything bad.

"I'm not being fussy." [Y/n] fussed.

"Yes, you are." She was like that all week. "You literally snap on me every ten minutes." He wasn't even exaggerating.

"I do not snap on you Hinata." She glared at him.

"See, look." She was upset with him. He hadn't done anything wrong and she was already picking a fight with him.

"You're so fucking dramatic." She scoffed.

He's the dramatic one? really now?

"Watch your tune," he hummed, still tapping on the steering wheel. Hinata was use to [Y/n] starting arguments with him by now so he kept his composure. He was even quite sure he figured out the cause as well.

"When have I ever snapped on you?" [Y/n] queried.

"Today at the house I'm pretty sure we were about to get into an argument over your dress but I avoided that because I saw it coming. Then back at the café you almost walked out on me, now here we are again." And that was just in the span of a few hours.

"That is not me snapping on you."

"Well you're really moody then." He rephrased it.