Missing you on Cold Rainy days #2 (Connor x Rebecca)

Start from the beginning

“Connor, the blue engine over there, was wondering if you could get another engine to take over his main line duties for this week” Scottie said as he looked back over at the Station master.

They looked down at they’re clipboard as they flipped through a few pages before looking back at the first page as they glanced over at Connor before looking back at Scottie with a smile. “Sure i don’t see why not, After he leaves here we’ll get another engine from the main line to take over his job for this week…” The Station Master said as they walked over to they’re office to make a call. Scottie looked over to see how surprised Connor was after he had asked the Station master to do so.

“ How did you?....” Connor asked dumbfounded and at a lost for words as Scottie chuckled. “We’re engines my boy we run the lines not them” He said as he continued to chuckle. Connor softly smiled now relieved from all the stress. “Thank you Scottie…. How can i repay you?” He asked. “No need too, take this as a wish well granted” he said as he winked at Connor before whistling as he left the station. Connor watched him as he left the station unaware that his passengers was here and had already gotten aboard his coaches. “Oy! Are we just gonna set here all day or are we going to go?!” one passenger yelled as they stuck they’re head out of the window of his coach startling Connor just a little.

“Sorry…. We’’ll be on are way now!!” Connor said awkwardly as he started to leave the station. “Is okay Connor you didn’t know is just that some people are very Impatient and don’t like to wait” His driver said patting the side of Connors cab as he continued down the line back to Sodor for that day. He was some what excited that he now had the week off, well sorta, he just didn’t have to go back to main land but he still had to bring passengers up to Ulfstead Castle which he didn’t mind at all, he actually quite enjoyed taking coaches up to the Castle because he got to speak with his other friends that worked up there.

As he Crossed Vicarstown bridge he felt his boiler bubble with excitement. He really wanted to find Rebecca or Caitlin and tell them the great news. As he Stopped at Vicarstown Station he glanced around eager to see them. The station sadly was about as empty as the one over at the main land. He looked down at the rails in front of him and sighed before seeing Murdoch enter the station.

"Oh hello Murdoch is been awhile hasn't it?" He chuckled trying to make small talk while he was there. "It has been awhile..." Murdoch chuckled "how are you?" He asked. "Good, not trying to change the subject on you but do you know where Caitlin or Rebecca is?" Connor asked. Murdoch hummed as he thought for amoment before anwsering. "I think Rebecca had to go make some deliverys of her own and Caitlin is coming back from Wellsworth with passenger's why?" He asked. "I was going to meet Rebecca some where and ask her some thing as for Caitlin i was suppost to tell her some thing...." He anwsered.

“Oh well i hope your able to catch them” he chuckled before leaving the station as he whistled. Connor whistled back as he left the station heading towards “Cronks Station” in a hurry.

Rebecca was down at “Marons station” not far from “Cronks station” as she waited for the trucks she delivered to be unloaded. As she waited she quietly hummed a small tune to a song that reminded her of Connor. She felt her face heat up just from thinking of him, she knew that the two of them was very bussy and she wanted to see him soon. She hopped that her last delivery would be up at Ulfstead Castle so she had a reason to stay the night in the sheds up there. As she waited she heard a familiar voice call out her name in a hushed tone of voice. “Rrebeeccaa….” the voice said before softly chuckling.