Chapter 1: Arrival to Coruscant

It was a whirlwind of images. A string of words, flashes of light and darkness. It felt like I was falling endlessly into an abyss filled with memories. Only, these memories weren't mine, nor were they in the past.

A misty cave filled with anger. A warm desert with two suns shining down mercilessly. A city with gigantic ships looming over it. The black, machine like man looming over me, his hard breathing sounding through my ears. I had seen those images before but now they were distorted, hazy and foggy, as if they were being sped through.

Soon the visions lapped over each other, forming one blur of colours and shapes that I couldn't in any way try to comprehend. My head was aching and I couldn't think clearly, not until my vision cleared and I was once again standing amidst an abandoned Eagle's Fall.

Ever since the war had ended I had been having the same dream. Over and over till I could remember every single detail, every body that lay on the ground there, unmoving. Their Valerian armor was covered with blood and dirt, their wounds gaping in the cold air of the night.

Every time it was the same. That dark figure flying over, blocking the sun from my view and leaving me blinded. No matter how hard I tried I never could figure out who or what it was, all I knew was that that thing had done this. He or she or it had laid waste to the city and killed everyone in it.

"Beware the darkness of power," An unknown voice rang through my head as I ran after the figure, jumping over the cold bodies, desperately trying to reach the stranger and finally figure out the mystery I had been meddling with for months. "Beware the stalker of dreams.."

The marketplace was littered with dead bodies and blood covered the once unspotted pavement. "Beware the corrupted once trusted, - " The air was thick, ashes falling from the skies that were darkened by grey clouds. "Beware one who is not who he seems."

"Crimson eyes shall ... " The moment the figure had disappeared from my sight the light of the sun blinded my eyes. With that, the voice too started to fade away. I strained to fight the urge, yet they soon focused back on my hands as they tried to shield me from the sun, only to confront me with something far worse. "Streets stained..."

Blood. Deep, red blood flowing down as if from a waterfall, unending and cruel to the eye. My eyes seemed locked on the image like a deer caught in the headlights but before they could truly understand what they were seeing, a flash of light blinded my vision and ripped everything apart.

Like always I jumped wide awake, sitting up straight and hearing multiple objects clatter to the ground. To pull me from the ocean of sleep I blinked several times, trying to get back to the realm of the living. That damned dream. The same vision came to me before Obi-Wan and I entered the caves. Then, I feared that it would've been the outcome of the war. Now, after all this time, it still plagued me relentlessly.

Groaning loudly, I leaned forward, roughly rubbing my eyes to try and get the images out of my head. "Crimson eyes shall..." Soft whispers fell off my lips as I leaned my head into my hands. Breath was drawn through gritted teeth, eyes pressing closed. "Streets stained, with what?"

I tried finishing the prophecy that had lingered in my head, but the words were lost. I only got fragments each time as if they were scattered between dreams like crumbs. Something, or someone was trying to tell me something, warn me of an inevitable future. I just couldn't put the pieces back together no matter how hard I tried. I finally found the strength to sit up straight, glancing around the room and trying to calm my now erratic breathing.

Always the same, never altering. I wish I knew what it meant, those images, those words. I wish I knew if it even meant something at all. I had left the war behind but the fear seemed to follow me everywhere I went. Everyone had moved on except for me. I was still there, standing amidst Eagle's Fall, watching as Ragnarök came down upon us. Arthas Blackwing was locked up in time and it seemed he had taken me with him.