46

Magi pov.

2 weeks later.

Maybe today we can fix everything, its our 3 months ani-

D= Hey hurry up" Dominic said waving a hand in front of my face.

U= Yeah sorry" I start driving us to school but we stop in a 7-11.

Dominic got down and went inside the store while I wait in the car for him.

Mattia went to my house 2 days ago, we were having a normal talk but it end up on us having sex again and then he left only whispering a 'bye' which got me so freaking mad.

We only text each other 'gn' and 'gm' since he is being dry asf and I am getting tired of it, I try breaking up with him in the talk but he kiss me and yeah it went to far from that.

Dominic came back with his stuff and I drive us to school, we got off the car and walk in the school going to Dominic's locker first.

D= I am going to look for someone" I nod and he walk away from me while I continue walking to my locker.

I thought mattia was gonna be there since he always waits for me even if he doesn't talk that much.

I ignore it and open my locker, I grab my first stuff when someone hug me side ways, I smile and turn around.

U= oh ....... hey Kai" I said giving him a hug back.

K= hi, how is your morning going?"

U= ehh same thing as always, how about yours?"

K= I have something important to tell you, but you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this and that it was me" Kairi whisper looking around.

U= ....... okey?" I whisper back closing my locker and turn to him.

K= okey Mattia ha-''

M= Hey princess, how is your morning going?" Mattia interrupt Kairi while Putting his arms around me.

U= good" I whisper pushing his arms off my shoulder.

M= I have been what Kairi? sorry for interrupting you" Mattia said with a smirk.

K= you have been gaining more fallowers and almost hit 2M" Kairi said and Mattia nod.

M= exactly and because of that we maybe can't hung out, people can see us and thing some kind of l-''

U= I am going to class" I said before walking away from them but they fallow behind.

We took our sits as always Kairi next to me and Mattia in front of me but we couldn't talk to each other and as always he was smiling looking at me or more like my chest.

T= Today Mr. Jones is gonna be taking some ......"

I didn't put much attentions, we were problaly gonna talk about crimes and stuff like thats since Mr.Jones is an office.

T= You guys are gonna leave in groups of 5" The teacher said putting a mini bottle in my desk.

I look around the room, he was giving everyone a bottle, I ask kairi what we were doing and He explain how we had to put our pee in this bottle because of drugs going around school.

I haven't use drugs in so long so I am okey, I don't have to worry about anything, the teacher give us a sticker with our names and we put it in the bottle.

After school.

We were all in my car waiting for McDonalds to give me our food so we can go home and eat.

M= Can I see your phone real quick?" Mattia ask me and I shake my head.

U= no why?" I said putting my phone under my leg.

M= What do you mean no? Are you cheating or sum?"

U= What? No!! Why would I? I am just asking why you need my phone if you have yours"

M= I want to see some pictures I took a while ago"

U= I would just send them to you when we get home"

M= Just let me see your fucking phone"

U= I said No!!, so shut the fuck up cause I am getting tired of your attidude"

I roll my eyes and the girl give me the food, I drive us home and we all sit in the dinning table after I give nini her food.

D= I thought you guys were doing something for being 3 mon-''

U= no" I said cutting him off never looking up from my phone.

D= oh okey, why?"

U= We didn't want to" I said looking at Mattia, he didn't want to do anything.

M= Lets do this one" Mattia said to ale, they got up from their sits and start doing the dance.

M= Can you move? Your in the background" Mattia said slightly pushing me to a side.

I got up from my sit and went to the kitchen sitting in the counter, I don't want to hear about tik tok, I hate that app.

I was going through my phone unil Mattia walk in the kitchen and sit next to me.

U= yes?" I ask glancing at him for a second before going back to my phone.

M= Just want to pass time with you" mattia smile putting his hand on my thigh.

U= okey" I whisper ignoring him and continue watching my movie.

M= So ....... I was thinking"

Here he comes with his weirds things, he better not say something stup-'

M= I don't want to have babys anymore, until I am 30" Mattia said rubbing his hand on my thigh.

U= thats good"

M= So you should get the pills so we can do it with-''

U= No, Pills are not as safe as condoms and it feels the sam-''

M= What no it doesn't, With out the condom it feels so much better-''

U= No, When I was in the pill I was always getting pregnancy sc-''

M= fine, we would continue with condoms" Mattia said going back to his phone.

U= Thank you" I smile and he nod before picking my lips, Bipolar bitch..

......

so its already bed time for me, and there is more mattia comments. I already write the first 4 parts but you still can comment who you want and I can try to chnage them

Also mhmm If Magi maybe gets pregnant should I make them take a break or break up? please comment, I need to know what you guys want!!