32

Magi pov

Mattia went downstairs and I change into this

I went downstairs and help Dominic clean the house

D= hey, do you have the key for my dresser?" Dominic ask me and I nod

I grab the keys from my room and we went to his room

I unlock the dresser and Dominic grab some gummy's

D= want some?" He ask me, I nod and grab 2

I went back down and sit in the living room going through my phone until mattia came and sit next to me

M= what are you doing today?" He ask me while putting his arms around me

U= problaly babysit". I said and he nod

M= I have to go home but I would see you later" Mattia said kissing my cheek multiple times

U= okey bye" I smile at him and he pick my lips

The boys walk out with him and Dominic sit next to me and we watch movies until I got a text to babysit, from my cousin

It was a boy, he was 1 year old, he was so small and chubby, his name is luis

U= they would be here at 8 and pick him up tomorrow at 11" I said to Dominic

D= why? Where are they going?" Dominic ask me

U= I don't know, but they would pay me 50" I said and he smile

D= he better not cry at midnight" Dominic said and we went back to the movie

8:02pm

I got up from the couch and open the door, there was my cousin with his lover standing there with a baby and a bag.

She give me luis and the bag, they said bye to luis and left, I close the door and put luis bag on the table and sit in the couch with him in my lap.

U= Hey luis, your really cute" I whisper to him while slightly pinching his cheek.

He did baby sounds making me smile, his parents said that he had dinner already so i put a blanket on the floor and sit him there.

I put some of his toys there and he start playing with them while i was watching movies.

U= i didnt got sleep, you better sleep tonight" I said to luis even if he didnt understand or maybe he did.

Whats the size of a baby brain? Like their heads are so small how can a brain fit in their head.

D= Magi, the baby is fucking crying" Dominic said, i clean my throat and pick up luis

U= sorry, i am sleepy" I said while getting up and make some milk for Luis, i give it to him and went up to my room.

I lay him on the bed and got under the cover with him, sidney told me how to take care of him so he actually fell asleep.

2:12am

He hasnt stop crying, dominic is probaly awake, his mom is having seggs and i want to sleep so mad.

U= are you hungry? did you poop? fucking god go to sleep" I said pulling him closer to me and he start calming down. i didnt think it twice and fell asleep again.

4:56am

He poop and couldnt sleep, i had to go down grab his thing and change him, put him back in his spot and i couldnt sleep, i was tired but i couldnt sleep.

i got hungry so i went down and made a sandwich,when i was finish i finally fell asleep.

7:23am

I am never gonna baby sit for them to stay the night ever again, i love luis but he doesnt let me sleep.

Thank god i dont have school today, i am probaly gonna sleep all day, i am not even gonna get up to eat.

10:32am

D= how did you sleep?" Dominic ask me with a smirk as he makes breakfast.

I was a mess, still on spandex and a sport bra, my hair was a mess, my eyes were red. i was tired asf.

U= Horrible, i wake up 3 times" I said as i look at luis who was playing with the thread of my top.

D= Thats how you know you dont want kids" Dominic said and i nod even if he didnt see me.

M= I am here" I hear mattia yell before the door close and hear mattia and the boys voice.

K= awww who is this cute baby" Kairi said as they walk in the kitchen, i didnt care anymore how i look like, i just want to sleep so bad

U= you can hold him" I said and kairi grab him from me, i sigh and lean back in the chair before mattia made me get up and sit down pulling me to his lap.

M= you look tired princess" Mattia said before picking my lips, i just give him a small smile back and lay my head on the table.

K= omg his crying, here" Kairi said giving me luis back, i wont have kids.i wont have kids. i wont have kids.

D= his mom is almost here, just so you know" Dominic said and i nod, i got up and gram some of the baby food from his back.

I sit luis in my lap and try to give him food but he wouldnt fucking eat it, i give ale luis and went to the living room

U= GOD, I FUCKING HATE THIS!" I yell before going back to the kitchen and grab luis

by the time luis eat, his mom got here, i give her everything and left, aafter paying me, they said they would call me later to baby sit him again.

D= god, you look horrible" Dominic said as he looks at me up and down while eating his food.

U= i know, i am never having kids like at all" I said while sitting in front of him trying to keep my eyes open

U= i am gonna shower" I said before i walk up to my room, i grab some clothes and went to the bathroom........

Yeah..... this is us after doing our first work for being grounded, the backyard is clean (don't mine my hair, my brother kind of push me to a little mounting of leaves, then my dog just attack me)

.........