"He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41." The women closer to the door to the tells him giving up his location.

"Thank you my love." He tells the women he is still holding as jealousy flickers within me again, bloody hell is it because I am not sleeping enough or something.

He touches the woman's hair. "Now, may my friend come in?" He asks her softly as though she was a child.

"Yes." The women replies crying.

The woman looks terrified and Stefan goes in. Klaus pushes the first woman to Stefan. He immediately tenses up.

"Kill this one quickly." Klaus tells him as he looks to the other woman.
"And make that one suffer. We'll be in the car." Klaus tells him with a grin grabbing onto my wrist gently and pulling me towards the car. Before we got to close to the car I ripped my wrist out of his grip stopping walking.

He immediately turns around and looks at me in question. "Why have you stopped" klaus asks me clueless.

My eyes snap up to him, "Your really asking me that. Why did you do that to Stefan? He doesn't want to be that person, he has trained his entire life not to become this person, yet you make him loose all of the years of hard work just to appease your needs. Your a complete and utter Dick!" I shout at him.

"It's in Stefan's nature to kill people and drink blood, love. Nothing will change the fact that he is a vampire." He tells me with slight anger.

"I am not talking to you anymore." I tell him before storming off to the car, drifting off to sleep in the back seats.

The next day...

It was now time for plan number two, I now had to play distraction. I walked over to the bar in a skimpy black dress that Klaus made me wear, for who I don't know.

"What's up Ray?" I hear the bartender ask Ray as I go and sit down a few seats away from him.

"Hey Red, get me a beer, and whatever the lady is having." The bartender brings over both of our drinks before Klaus walks over to the bar wrapping an arm around me that I immediately wiggle out of. Once this happens a frown flickers on his face before his emotionless mask is placed back on his face as he walks over and stands next to Ray.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asks him.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asks him defensively.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you." Klaus tells him with a broad smirk on his face.

" I think I'll be going." Ray tells him going to leave but is immediately stopped by Klaus.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by." Klaus tells him as Ray attempts to go the other way but manages to bump into Stefan who stops him.

"I wouldn't do that." Stefan tells him as he pushes him back to the counter.

"Vampires." Ray mutters out.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else so is my girl, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf. She has got some witch and wolf." Klaus tells him. His girl, his girl! I am not his girl I am Elijah's, at the thought of Elijah a pang of pain shoots through my heart as the reminder of his loss. A low hiss escapes my mouth, as Stefan and Klaus both look over in my direction.