The Bish Came back the very next day

Deku POV
After that whole incident with Kirishima, everything was off. Mina was more or less acting weird. She would always wear one of Kirishima's clothes. She became distant to us and mostly the Bakusquad. Although, I suspect that she's like this because of him. She keeps giving me and Bakugou the 'I'm gonna kill you look' Me and Bakugou isn't fully together yet, though. But, I can tell he is trying to make up for lost time with me. I do see myself blush at him though.
Bakugou POV
It's been a while since the little incident. I still miss and love Deku. After all he is my first love and my only real love. Although, I doubt he still likes me after what I put him through. I find it cute how he blushes at me though. It was peaceful and quiet until it wasn't.
3rd POV
Kirishima walked in and had an evil grin. Bakugou looked furious. Midoriya looked confused and had a very bad feeling about what was going to happen next.
Bakugou POV
I was confused as to why Kirishima was here when he should be in jail. ' Why are you here Kirishima?!' " Why do you not want me here?" I soon saw Mina get up to hug Kirishima. They looked happy to see each other. ' Are ya'll dating or something?' " Yes we are and don't worry Bakubabe I don't like you. I just spent too much time around Mina." ' Well then congrats bro' " Thanks Bakubae!" " Pinkie stop calling me that!' I then turn around to see Deku missing... ' Deku... Deku...! Deku...!!' I run to the window not knowing what was lying beyond that point. I peer over the ledge and see Deku drowned in a pool of blood. ' Damnit Deku!...' ' Why do you get yourself hurt...' I then run to him and hold him. Then, I tell Kirishima and Mina to go call an ambulance. As the ambulance came to take him away, I felt like I was partly to blame for this. I look at Kirishima and Mina thinking they had done something to him. ' What did you two do to him...?!' " Bakubro we did nothing to him and trust me at first we did but then we decided not to." I then got up and went to Deku's room. 'Why did you try to save people...?' ' How did you get hurt and who hurt you...?' As I was about to walk away, he opened his eyes.
3rd POV
As Deku opened his eyes, he asked for Bakugou. Bakugou then ran to him hug him. Deku weakly hugged back and wondered why Bakugou was crying and saying sorry.
Deku POV
I saw Bakugou then grab my hands  and wondered why. He then said" Midoriya... I love you. I always had and always will. No matter what you may think of me, I will always try to be there to protect you from the villains and to always love you." I was shocked as to Bakugou using my real name for once and by what he said. " I just wanted to do 'it' and I guess I was selfish and thinking about myself. And at the time Kirishima was there. But, believe me I don't like him like that and he's dating Mina. You are the only one I care about." ' Kaachan come here.' I saw his eyes fill with tears and was looking shocked. I guess because I was calling him Kaachan, which I haven't done in a while. He then got up and got in the bed beside me. ' I always had and will always love you and protect you from danger as much I can too Kaachan.' I wiped his tears and cuddled up next to him and we soon fell asleep.
A/N: What do you think will happen next? Will they be a couple again?
A/N: Sorry it took so long. I had a lot of work to do and I may be working on a Haikyuu SakuAtsu angst Fanfic. Just a quick scoop. I got the inspiration from In another life bokuaka angst fanfic. But I noticed that there isn't or isn't a lot of SakuAtsu fanfics.
A/N: I will try to work on both if I have time. But, some of my time will be more devoted to the SakuAtsu fanfic.