Chapter 3: Found You Again

Disclaimer: Some of this story is going to be taken from "The Final Victory", so if you haven't read it yet, you have been warned, spoiler warning!!! Enjoy the story!

                   §˚§

Sonic agreed to help the others in saving the Tails' now that they all had their happy reunion, he remembered how he and his Tails would hang out, he was envious of course! But he helped save Tails' in different dimensions, it didn't fully fill the hole in his heart, in fact nothing could! But it mended a little bit.

————————💔————————

Sonic and Tails were trying to figure out a way for Tails to fly, the cub suggested that he could fly on the Tornado, but Sonic explained at what if it breaks down, Tails was out of idea's until he realized something.

"I can fly with my tails" he suggested, Sonic looked at him confused.

"But foxes don't fly" he said, Tails mentally facepalmed himself, of course he hasn't shown him yet.

The kit twisted his tails and took to the sky and came back down with Sonic's shocked face in view.

"Dude aren't you just full of surprises!" He exclaimed, Tails blushes in embarrassment.

"How fast Can you go?" Sonic asked after knocking himself out of his shock, Tails shrugged.

"I say pretty fast, but I'm not sure" he claimed, Sonic nodded.

"Then let's go for a run! Let's see how fast you can go!" Sonic suggested, Tails nodded, he knew he was fast, but he never thought that he would be that fast!

Sonic got into position to run, so did Tails, and the took off. Sonic was obvious in front, but Tails was actually close behind, Sonic was impressed and wanted to test him.

The two went through loopy loops, spiral paths, zigzagged trough the forest and went over cliffs, the cub was still on his tail. Finally, Sonic stopped and clapped as Tails landed.

"Your pretty fast buddy! I'm really impressed!" He complimented, Tails smiled.

"Thank you!" He said, Sonic then put out his fist, Tails returned it with his own.

"What's your limit on flying?" Sonic asked, Tails shrugged.

"I've never really flew for that long, mostly when I needed to get to high places....... or..... Never mind!" He said, Sonic was curious, the fox looked down nervously.

"Are you alright?" He asked, Tails shrugged.

"I don't know" he responded, Sonic walked over to him and kneeled to his eye level.

"Would you like to talk about it? It helps" he consoled, Tails nodded.

"Well.... before we met, as you know, I lived alone, but that's not the end" he remembered.

"I was also bullied-" "HOW ARE THOSE MOTHER FRIKERS WHO HURT YOU?!" Sonic shouted almost scaring Tails.

"Sonic calm down! That's in the past" Sonic calmed down and sighed.

"At least you're alright" he said, Tails nodded but looked down.

"What if, one day, someone who looks like you.... ya know..... like a Robotnik robot who can morph it's self into looking like us, and morphs into you, and breaks us apart?" Tails asked.

"I don't want to loose you" Sonic thought for a bit.

"How 'bout we say.... 'The others can see me you know' that way, we know!" Sonic exclaimed.

"That doesn't even make sense" Tails laughed.

"That's what makes it harder to guess!" The two laughed, it was a moment of brotherly bonding!

————————💔————————

Sonic let a tear run down his face, moments like those made him really regret letting Tails get captured that easily.

Somewhere nearby, a little fox and an echidna were observing everything, the fox desired to be with the blue hedgehog, the echidna looked at him.

"Do you want to say hi to him?" She asked.

The fox looked at her hopefully, "Can I?" He asked

She nodded, "I don't see it changing the future" she said

The fox nodded, he took a deep breath and let himself be visible.

Sonic was smiling at the happy reunions that where occurring, but he heard something.

"Sonic?" The hedgehog looked around, the voice sounded familiar! But he couldn't put his finger on it, he turned to see a little cub with dark brown fur, but had some blue tints in it, and he was a bit translucent, and it caught Sonic's attention, he had twin tails.

"Tails?" He asked, but he was t sure if it was really or a trick, his mind giving him the illusion that he is right there.

"The other can see me, you know" he said, that's when Sonic realized, it wasn't an illusion, it was the real cub he lost!

He didn't care how crazy he looked, he ran up to Tails and hugged him, usually Sonic despises touching at all cost, but right now, he was in a stage where his dislikes can go screw themselves! When he pulled apart, the tears were streaming down his face.

"Tails, but how?!" He asked, Tails chuckled a bit.

"I never left you doofus! I have been there helping you the whole time!" Tails exclaimed, Sonic looked at him.

"You have?" He asked, "But that's Oracle's and Mom's job."

Tails coked and eyebrow still smiling, "But who do you think told them you were in danger? Who do you think gave them the feeling you were ready to meet them? Who do you think told them that music was the way to connect to your siblings?" He questioned.

Sonic widened his eyes, he never actually thought of that at all!

"No way, you've been doing that?" He asked still unconvinced that Tails was telling the truth.

He nodded, "I did do that"

"But they would've said something!"

"They don't know who I am"

"Then how do you tell them?"

"I just give them the feeling, I whisper to them and they know it buko!"

Sonic smiled and nudged him, "You haven't changed at all, still the little sassy fox I know"

Tails stuck his tongue out playfully at his comment.

"But at least I'm better at playing hid & seek" He teased.

Sonic pointed at him, "Don't you dare go invisible with me" he threatened playfully.

"Well too bad" Tails said before going invisible and reappearing again.

They two laughed, when they finished, Sonic smiled at his little brother.

"I'm really going to treasure this knowledge. You know that right?" He asked.

Tails nodded before stepping back a little.

"I know you'll beat Robotnik" He said and looked over to a direct where he saw the echidna nodding smiling.

"It won't be long now. I saw what will happen, and in that time.... You'll see me again.... in fact..... everyone will" He stated smiling.

Sonic knew what he meant and immediately went in and hugged him one last time still smiling.

"I'm really looking forward to that even more" he said.

The other Sonic's had finished their reunions, the looked over and saw Underground Sonic hugging his Underground Tails, so the whole line wasn't just to let Sonic know that he was real, it was also to tell him that the other characters behind them can also see him, but Sonic couldn't care less at the time.

All that's left.... was for the moment of truth to happen..... the final battle has begun