ー⋯✧ swapping bodies with gojo? a nightmare

⋯ ❁ ⋯

alternative title:

➠ Tell me something worse than
swapping bodies with Gojo

rating: T
characters: f!reader, gojo satoru, ieri shoko, itadori yuuji, kugisaki nobara, fushiguro megumi
pairing: gojo x reader
warning: gojo being a whiny bitch
words: 3338

*
*
*

This was supposed to be a normal morning.

Supposed being the key word.

"No fucking way." you mutter under your breath as you see your reflection on the mirror.

There, it should have been a beautiful woman staring back but instead, it was a nearly two meters high titan with an unnaturally white hair.

You touch your nonexistent boobs, feeling nothing but hard muscle there.

Yes, there's no fucking way you swapped bodies with your boyfriend, Gojo Satoru.

Still in the denial stage, you just stood there dumbly while still staring at your (new) body. No boobs, instead it was muscle. No vagina, instead it's a heavy, long thing between your thighs named dick that you badly want to ripped off because it start to make your legs tired from standing.

How do guys even walk around with something this heavy between their legs?

You took a deep breath.

This must be a dream, no way this is reality— no way your beautiful vagina was replaced with something this ugly.

Making an impulsive decision, you slapped yourself hard on the face.

You feel the pain, the stinging pain and slowly, your cheek turns red but most importantly, you didn't wake up from this nightmare.

Gripping the sink until your hands hurts from gripping it too hard, you took a loud inhale of breath and scream until you feel better.

⋯ ❁ ⋯

After who knows how long of crying, screaming, and trashing around in denial, you finally move to the anger stage without realizing it.

"I'm so—" a sob, "—fucking pretty!" you yelled frustratingly as you try to stifle another sob while wiping your tears furiously from your swollen eyes.

You wash your ugly face— correction, pretty face because as much as you hate to admit it, your boyfriend is an attractive son of a bitch and could still look dashing even after crying for who knows how long.

But at least finally, you could still look pretty even after sobbing in the toilet while wrecking havoc in it— something you can't achieve in your old body, unfortunately, since you are an ugly crier.

Wait, since when did you start calling it your old body? Fuck no, change that! You have to get back! Even if it has many flaws and not as pretty as your boyfriend's body, you won't acknowledge the fact that maybe, you have to spend the rest of your life with this body.

"God, please—" you sob again, "—I know I said I want to be taller, but this not what I meant—" your last word was swallowed by you crying hysterically, sinking down to the floor and start to thrash around again.

Back in the denial stage, it is.

⋯ ❁ ⋯