ー⋯✧ 2 am

[ 🧸 ]

alternative title:

➠ This Is Why McDonald at 2 Am is My Aesthetic

rating: T
characters: reader, gojo satoru
pairing: none
warning: besides gojou being an ass? none
words: 910

slight!AU

*
*
*

It was two in the morning and you are hungry.

Look, it was not your fault when your teacher asked you to grab something after the mission you refused, also not your fault even when he's being generous (which is rare) and said he'll pay for it, not your fault either even when he said you could just take it home and eat it there.

Yeah, you nodded to yourself, definitely not my fault.

And now you are hungry.

All because that teacher is not persuasive enough.

Yes, you read it correct, this is Gojou Satoru's fault for not being persuasive enough in getting you to eat with him.

Now, two in the morning, going to McDonald seems like a really really good idea.

There's probably some rules somewhere about student curfew or some shit you wouldn't bother to remember, but that won't stop you from getting your cheese burger— afterall, don't follow rules unless it benefits you, right?

So you stand up, grab your hoodie and sweatpants then went straight to the door.

***

Whoever suggested to make McDonald open 24/7, I love you. You thought silently as you eat your cheese burger. Honestly, you are planning to take it home but seeing the empty fast food restaurant makes you go against that idea. It was rare to see McDonald empty considering this building is at the middle of the city.

So you sat there alone near a window because you don't have any friends (or classmates because apparently, his teacher couldn't get his job right and find more student) and just stare at the empty street.

Man, you look so pathetic, don't you? Sitting all here by yourself at night because you don't have any friends to—

Suddenly, a click was heard, meaning someone just entered the restaurant.

You are sitting near the window, which means you could see whoever is as pathetic as you to come to this place at this hour.

It was a guy. A really tall guy, with a white snowy hair, black clothes like he just came back from a funeral, a blindfold on his— wait, blindfold? you blink as you realized who is entering the restaurant.

Lady Luck really love you, huh. Of all the people you could met (not like there's a lot of people on that list), it has to be your teacher.

You don't see me, you thought as you try to cover your face by burying it into your hoodie.

"(Y/N)?" for fuck's sake! you cursed silently because what the hell Lady Luck?! Can't you at least make Gojou's Six Eyes blind for a second?!