For dinner, I decided to go to this place called "Moonlight." It has good reviews on TripAdvisor and they have live acoustic performances so plus points.

Papalapit na ako sa resto and I heard the song that the band is currently playing.

'Cause I die a little each time

When she cries...

Weird song choice lalo na it sounds like a woman is singing.

I entered Moonlight and immediately looked for the band. When my eyes found them, I froze.

I saw the vocalist right there staring at me while she sang these lines:

Then there'll be tears of joy

That fill her lovin' eyes

I wanted to look away but I just got lost in her eyes.

It is G — and she looks different. She looks rugged, but the attractive kind of rugged.

When the song ended, I saw her whisper something to her bandmate then she left the stage.

Nagulat ako kasi she's walking towards me.

"Hey. I'm G. Remember?" She said smiling.

"How can I forget? Hahaha." There is definitely a tension and I am freaking out.

"Again, gusto ko lang mag-sorry for what happened yesterday. Gusto ko bumawi sa'yo. Hanggang kailan ka ba rito?" She asked.

"I'm flying back to Manila tomorrow after lunch." I said.

"Hmmm... katatapos lang ng set ko. Gutom ka na ba?" G asked.

"Hindi pa naman masyado." I answered.

"Okay." Nilapit niya yung bibig niya sa tenga ko. I am panicking inside, but I tried so hard not to move. "Hindi masarap ang pagkain dito. Sama ka sa akin. I know a good seafood place." She whispered.

G grabbed my hand and we walked towards the exit. I don't know bakit hindi ako tumatanggi dito sa tao na halos 'di ko naman kilala.

A few minutes away from Moonlight, we reached the seafood resto na she was talking about. It's called "Z food". Sabi ni G, the owner was a fan of the masked man and the resto specializes in seafood. Hence, the name.

I couldn't stop laughing when she told me that. I don't know. Corny naman pero sa pagkakasabi niya, tawang-tawa ako.

She ordered a seafood platter.

"Wait. Wala akong dalang gamot. Baka mag-attack allergies ko." I said.

"Relax ka lang. Here." She got an antihistamine out of her pocket.

"Wow. Ready ka ah. Girl scout?" I teased her.

"I need it din kasi. Ewan ko. This morning, I just felt the need to bring some. Parang the universe is telling me na kakailanganin ko kasi pupunta ako dito. Haha." She said.

"Hindi ka ba lagi dito?" I asked.

"Hindi. Only on special occasions." She smirked.

I blushed. And I know na halata sa face ko so I tried to open up a conversation to ease the tension na I'm feeling

"Why are you so drunk the last time, anyway?" I asked.

"Nag-out ako sa Mama ko, but she freaked out. Medyo marami akong hindi magagandang salita na narinig kasi sobrang galit siya. Hahaha." She was laughing but I can see in her eyes na malungkot siya.