Author's Note

Hey y'all! Welcome back if you're here from "The Closet", and welcome in general if you're here from looking for oneshots of our favorite wlw couple! If you are in the latter group, might I suggest checking out "The Closet"? Lots of the oneshots here will make references to the events that happened in that story, but if a story does do that I will say so at the top and the chapter of "The Closet" you need to know to understand that story. It is a ok if you don't want to read it, but I would highly suggest it as the story took two years to write and it's my baby.

As said in the description, this takes place between my two Suselle stories, "The Closet" and "The Dorm". Just peppering in some fun stories that don't have much effect on the actual plot of either but is still probably fun for everyone to read. I get to write more Suselle without focusing on WHAT IS SUSIE'S DAD'S NAME FUCK I CHANGED IT THREE TIMES and y'all get cute little Suselle stories without needing to read a 40 chapter probably around 80,000 word story that takes over 5 hours to read.

Of course, I can't really come up with ideas for so many short stories by myself, SO I will be taking requests. I can't take every single one as some won't really fit into the timeline, but I will try to fit in as many as I physically can. If you want to make a request, please make it on this chapter, but in the designated area just for my own ease and organization. Thank you friends!

If you have a fluffy request, make her here!

And if you want some angst, here is your request line!

Or if you want just a fun story or something else, this line is your requesting friend!

(No smut requests because I Will Not Do Them. My ace ass will probably cry.)

I will try to do as many requests as I can, but again I really can't do requests that don't fit into the story. However, if you have something in your request I CAN put in, I will certainly do it.

(eg: request by @ xxx "Susie murdering a baby sheep because it ate Noelle's art supplies", I probably won't do Susie murdering a sheep but will write a oneshot about Susie getting upset over something happening to Noelle's art supplies)

I hope this oneshot story is enjoyable and gay enough for all! All I strive for is absolute gay energy. It's the gay law. 

Enjoy, and keep on keeping on!