15

tw / trigger warning :: suicide attempt.

Y/N looked back onto the ground below them. "Y/N... please" Felix breathed out, tears brimming his eyes. 

Felix ran to Y/N, hoping to get them before they fall. "Goodbye, lix." Y/N said before willingly falling. Felix was able to catch them right before they had fallen completely.

However, Y/N had fainted. Felix hugged their limp body, tears fell down from his face. "Y/N I'm so sorry I-..." Felix breathed out. He got up while Y/N was still clinging onto him. Felix made sure to get Y/N to safety and carried them all the way to his home.

[ t i m e    s k i p . . . ] 

Y/N was covered head to toe by a soft light blue blanket, while also having Felix clinging onto them. The clock on the bedside table read "5:06 am" yet the two were still sleeping.

Felix woke after some time, his eyes gently flickered open. Felix sat upright and stretched his arms out and hugged Y/N closely.

Y/N woke up with Felix sobbing over their shoulder, repeatedly saying "I'm so so sorry..." making Y/N feel terribly guilty. "Lix... I'm sorry too." They began. 

"I shouldn't have shunned you out like that, I shouldn't have ran away... This is all my fault, I'm so sorry..." Y/N cried, they gently patted Felix' soft hair. Felix got up from Y/N and looked at their eyes, "I love you." He blurted which resulted in the two glowing bright red. 

However, Y/N ended up pecking Felix in the lips, making him blush harder.

"Uhm..."