12

Jisung and Felix ate together, while Chan ate by himself because he woke up by the time they finished. "Sorry, Channie." Felix pouted, walking over to him for a warm hug. Felix left Chan and Jisung in the kitchen and went to check on his phone.

livsabitch

HAIIIIIIIII

hey :)

CAN I COME OVER

yes :D we can go to
lunch together after <33

okay :))

Felix looked away from his phone when Chan had called, "Hey. Changbin is calling for us for a 3RACHA meeting. I'll still come back for lunch, though.." Chan said. "Oh, okay, stay safe!" Felix waved him goodbye.

Felix waited for Liv to arrive. Livy said she'd be there in any minute. Felix cleaned his room a bit to make it look nicer. Ding Dong Ding Dong. Felix rushed to the front door, where the doorbell rang.

cw// knife mention

Felix unlocked the door, revealing Liv, who was wearing a plaid shirt with a black jumper skirt, paired with a chain choker and mini knife earrings

Liv flung themselves onto Felix before he could even greet her

Liv flung themselves onto Felix before he could even greet her. Felix lost his balance a bit but regained it after Livy's feet touched the ground again. Felix chuckled at hugged Liv, "Hey! How are you?" She smiled. "I'm doing fine." He replied.

Felix let Liv in his house and led them into his room. "Wow, the last time we ever hung out together was... five (5) years ago?" Felix thought as his head slightly turned to the side. Livy nodded, slightly giggling at how long it had been.

Felix laid down on his soft bed with his phone, "Can I join there with you?" Liv asked. Felix nodded, not knowing Li would hug him.

"Wha-" Felix blurted out when Liv joined him and wrapped her arms around him. "It's cold, and you feel warm. Plus, we used to do this anyway." Liv responded, "I know, it's just I forget what it felt like" He chuckled at his response.

Felix wrapped his arms around Livy shortly after. Everything was platonic, just friends being affectionate friends. Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz. Unlike before, the buzzing sound felt like it had been doubled. It was Liv and Felix's phones.

"It's probably just the group chat-" Felix said but was cut off by more buzzes.

"I'm surprised we both haven't muted them." Liv joked. "Wait I'm gonna check my phone in case my boyfriend texted me" Felix wondered, boyfriend? "I forgot I never told you I had a boyfriend I'm so sorry. It's your ex highschool crush that went to my college, Hwang Hyunjin." She admitted. "Hyunjin's hot so I see why you dated him- I'm not stealing him from you, you freak" They laughed

"I should mute the gc."

Felix took his phone and checked his notifications. Yep, there were about forty (40) notifications from his friends only.

"And I really should've." Felix continued, "Because I have forty (40) notifications now." Liv chuckled before grabbing her phone that was kept in her skirt's pocket. "Wow, there is a lot of notifications..." Liv said. "And one from Hyuni!"

[ t i m e s k i p . . . ]

It was now lunchtime. Felix texted the group chat where they will be eating at. Y/N was dragged with Liv and Felix. "Thanks for literally dragging me into this, by the way," Y/N said as Felix laughed.

"It's no problem," Felix added, attempting to be friendly with them.

'You're a problem.' said the voice in Y/N's head. Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah! It's nice that you can join us." Livy said, giving Y/N a charming smile.

'It's not...they don't want you with them.' The faceless sound rang in Y/N's head, making it hard for them to listen to Liv and Felix. Everything around Y/N was muffled.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Liv said, noticing how their friend began to space out.

"Me? Yeah, I'm... okay." Y/N said, faking a smile at them.

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay..." Felix said, his brows furrowed in interest. Y/N avoided their eyes.

"Hey! Isn't that the place we're eating at?" Y/N quickly blurted, it was almost too quick to comprehend. "Oh yeah- It looks like Chan, Jisung, and Changbin is there already," Alena spoke, spotting three boys heading inside the place.

Y/N, Livy, and Felix rushed over to them