Dinner?

Dylans friend/Jake
*~Cleo drank shots~*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cleo's POV*
OMG!!!OMG!!!Did Dylan just touch my hand I couldn't get past it!!I almost fainted in the room!!then we heard something.
*SIREN NOISES*
Somebody shouted "THE COPS ARE COMIG EVERYBODY RUN."
At that point everyone was out of the house in 1 minute.When the cops came we told them that it was a small gathering, then a group of boys called people and passed it on.(We had to lie if not we would get in trouble)We also told the cops that an adult was here but have to leave to drop someone off at there house because they got in a small fight.Luckily they didn't search the whole house because if they would've.We would have been in big trouble.Anyway Dylan drove me home because I was pretty drunk.

*Dylan's POV*
I saw Cleo,but then I realized she couldn't drive home alone she was drunk!we drove to her house.......But she had already fallen dead asleep in the car.So, I drove home I took her over my shoulder and took her in my house.I put her in my bed, and the slept in the chair next to my bed.I didn't wake her, so I just let her spend the night.I text her mom and told her was fine and she was still at Mady's.

*Cleo's POV*
*The next morning*
I woke up I didn't know where I was then I realized that Dylan was sitting on the chair beside me and I realized I was at his house.I went to get up,but I feel on my heel...And I accidentally woke up Dylan.(he looked so cute when he slept) I asked him what had happened last night.He reminded me and I thanked him for everything.I told him I had to go because Mady would freak if she didn't know where I was ,since I was supposed to spend the night at her house.
I then asked him "ohh what were you going to tell me last night"
he just replied "oh umm well nothing I'll talk to you later though.Can we have dinner...how about sushi?"
I told him "okay see you later."I got really nervous and I think I blushed
He said "okay pick you up at 7"

*i drove back to Mady's*

She was still asleep when I got there so I wet in her room and woke her up! It wasn't the smartest idea she looked like a raccoon, I told her what happened.She was still a little buzzed from last night.I told her to stay in bed and I had to go.I told her that I would talk to her later so we could go to the mall.She said okay see you at noon.

*Dylan's POV*
I freaked out I didn't know what to wear what to say hopefully the night goes well.Jake can over and I told him what happened.I told him what can I do to make it special....We planned a perfect night instead of sushi we would order pizza and watch a movie at my house in my movie theater.I told him to meet up at the mall by noon because I needed a shirt to wear.

*Later on at the mall*

*Cleo's POV*
[I received a call before I went to the mall, it was Dylan telling me that we were going to hangout at his house instead.]

I meet Mady at the mall we went into all the stores but I found the perfect outfit.Blue light jeans with holes in then, a white top, with a red and black flannel.We went to the food court and just got a pretzel and a lemonade, we then decided to sit down.Then that's when I noticed Dylan was at the mall with Jake! I ducked down because I didn't want him to think I bought a outfit just for a hangout.(at least I think it is[i really hope it's a date though])Then of course like my best friend would Mady called out to Jake (which was her ex but they still had feelings for each other) Then Dylan saw me and walked into a store.I think he didn't want me to think he went shopping for the hangout/date.So, I got up and dragged Mady to the side and told Jake "Mady has to go now.Mady will talk you later."I took her to car and got inside I told her "why did you do that!"
she said "I just wanted to talk to Jake."
I told her "it's was already 5 so we have to go anyway because we have 2 hours and you have to help me get ready." So we headed to my house.I got ready by putting on my new clothes added some mascara and a light pink lipgloss.I told Mady
"Do I look okay, I mean I want to look good ,but I don't want to look like I put all my time into this(even though I did)."
She replied with "Cleo you look great except you forgot one thing"
I freaked out and told her "what!!what am I missing!"
She just began to laugh and laugh then she calmed down and said " nothing's wrong I just wanted to see your reaction of what you would do."
That's when I heard the doorbell....i jumped up and down like a little kid and then grabbed my phone and opened the door.Dylan looked really good he wore blue pants with a blue and white long sleeved shirt.i wanted to say something but I just stood there and blushed.Then I said "we should go now." he said "okay."
We hopped in his care and arrived at his house.Nobady was home his mom and dad were on vacation and he was a the only child.
We headed in the house and found that there was a stack of movies some old some new.we needed up watching The notebook....(I thought something would happen)........at one point in the movie he put his arm around me and we looked at each other but then I stared back to the tv.I was in shock did Dylan have feelings for me?and I didn't know it?

*Dylan's POV*
We watched The notebook.at one point in the movie I put my arm around her.She looked at me for a while but the then went back to the movie.....It was time to make the first move.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
STAY TUNED!!!Hopefully you like this chapter!!Please leave tips,ideas,comments, or anything else, but not hate please!!😋
-Clarissa💕