I only stared at him for a moment while before I asked, "Uh, what are you doing here?"

He seemed taken aback by my question. "Well, Laney, if you must know this is my room." He pointedly raised his eyebrows at me and I felt my face flush.

"Right," I said. I bit my lip and asked my next question. "You wear glasses?"

Once again he didn't appear to get it, but then realization struck and he himself got a little red in the face as he took the glasses off. "Uh, yeah. I use them when I read," he explained.

I nodded and he turned back to the TV. Currently, Ann was being approached by Gregory's character after her haircut.

"His voice," I answered.

He turned his head to me. "What?"

"You asked me what I liked about him, but I think what I love most is his voice. It's deep but layered I guess... Like it can be very harsh and professional or it can be the sort of sound that you find comfort in. At least for me," I shrugged. "Although he does get points for being handsome."

Harry stared at me and I pretended not to notice, but I definitely did. I could tell he was thinking to himself, probably about what I'd said. In the corner of my sight I saw his lips curl into a smile for a brief second. "Hmm." He looked back at the TV and I noticed.

"As you said, this is your room," I pointed out. "You can watch this with me," I offered hesitantly. I shouldn't be allowing myself to get friendly with the man who kidnapped me, but I thought everyone deserved to see Audrey Hepburn films.

He smiled. "Really?"

I nodded. i waved him over and he got onto the bed next to me and we both watched in peace.

-

"What I don't get is can people really fall in love like that within a day?" I asked. I was genuinely curious, honestly. I haven't ever been in love. I've never even really been deeply fascinated by anyone, except maybe this one cute blue eyed blonde who was in my Spanish class, freshman year. Even then I kept my distance and wouldn't allow the "heart to grow fonder."

Harry answered after a moment of thought. "Sure I guess," he shrugged. "I mean I don't believe in love at first sight, but considering how they spent their time together and all I can see it. Especially more on Ann's part since I doubt she's ever connected with someone that way and him being a male made it more so romantic for her." He glanced at me. "That and you girls fall so easy. Especially your first time around."

I gaped. I wasn't sure if I should find that sexist or not, but I somehow still felt defensive. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He was smirking as he shook his head. "Nothing; never mind."

He sat up a bit straighter and I asked, "Have you ever been in love?"

He didn't even seem to think about it as an almost sad smile immediately crossed his face. "Yes."

My head fell to the side as I closed my eyes, suddenly wondering what love is like. "How long did it take you to fall?"

I looked back at him and saw his look of consideration. "I actually don't think it took long at all to fall in love with her; in fact I think it takes longer to realize you're in love than to actually do so."

I thought over his words while he got out of the bed. "Hmm," I said softly. "That's funny. For some reason I-"

When I looked over at him I saw that he had actually begun stripping. My eyes widened and I couldn't remember what I was going to say. My tongue thickened. I didn't understand why he didn't tell me these things. A good, "Hey, Laney, I'm about to strip" would be nice, but no. let's just shed our clothes like it's our room and-