Robotnik's attack!

"BOOM!" "CRASH!" Missiles were destroying South Island while Sonic was running (As usual) from the evil Dr. Robotnik, or for Sonic the "Egghead". More explosions roared and destructed everything in their path. The animals Eggman robotizied, were running for their lives and hiding. The well known Green Hill was looking more like.. bah, forget it

"Come here, Egghead!" Sonic shouted to the fat man in his Eggmobile.

"I hate that hedgehog!" He said to himself while he was chasing Sonic with his egg-shaped vehichle.

"Knuckles, now!" Sonic now was yelling to Knuckels who was hiding.

"Knuckles!" Eggman swalloed his own fear "Is Knuckles involved in this!"

Too late for Robotnik, Knuckles appeared from nowhere and almost made a hole through the damaged Eggmobile, yells of hapinnes and satisfaction came from the poor little animals that Eggman was misstreating.

"That will show you!" Sonic claimed.

"One day I'll finish you, blue rat!" Robotnik shouted, furiously.

A red plane interrupted Sonic and Knuckles' celebration, the plane had big white bold letters standing out, it put, SONIC.

"It's tornado!" Sonic announced.

Piloting the plain there was an 8-year old fox very well known for being Sonic's best friend.

"Tails," Sonic said "Did you found something while Eggman was attacking here?"

"Yes, I found some plans for new robots so we know Robotnik's strategies."  Tails responded

"Can I see them little buddy?" Replied Sonic

"Yeah, me to." Said Knuckles, that joined to the intresting conversation.

"Okay, here they are," said Tails looking in the tornado for the plans.

The plans were a blue paper with lines forming a strange machine or robot. The robot looked as a giant snake with giant arms and with a lot of gadgets and guns, in the head it had a strange laser that was roughly 10 meters tall and 10 meters wide.

Sonic shrugged and said no with his head

"That's no good!"