Taehyung made a bored face and in a second smiled at him like he wasnt just rolling his eyes a while ago. "Baby...open up and eat this please.." while reaching the spoon towards Jungkook's lips.

His eyes widened, flabbergasted like he saw hell! Heck, even hell can't compare Tae's duality.

He gulped and quickly reverted his eyes away from the blonde male.

Taehyung noticed the time and again tilted his heads.  "Jeon Jungkook please finish this quickly, I got hecks to do..." His eyes suddenly turned sharp.

Knowing if he messes with him he won't be getting any food, so Jungkook just parted his lips to eat. 

Taehyung took a spoonful of porridge, pushed the spoon to his mouth. "Widely..more..hmm" and fed Jungkook.

Jungkook scrunches his eyes. "ah-mm '' gulping down the bile with difficulty. "Fuck why did you give so much I was about to get choked." He scolded.

"Isn't that I'm tryna do..?" Taehyung mumbled without caring much, taking another spoon.

Jungkook blinks when he heard something but didn't got what he said. "w-hat?"

"Nothing.."

Taehyung moved his hand to feed Jungkook and much to his surprise Jungkook opened his mouth on his own.

 "What?" Jungkook asked seeing the kidnapper halting his motion.  "Don't you got fucks to do? Now hurry. I'm Hungry"

Taehyung sighed and fed Jungkook while a thought still running in his mknd. 

 'He's still the same... Childish.."

After feeding Jungkook, Taehyung went back to the kitchen and came back. He sat on the couch with a sigh, tired by all that he had to do and felt that a Jungkook was glaring at him, so he turned to him, "What?"

Jungkook's eyes turned suspicious "I thought you had shits to do?" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the tone. "Sike!" said plainly ignoring Jungkook he reached towards the T.v's remote.

Jungkook casually said "Play Iron man."  even though he was not in a situation to be so casual but, he felt known and calm being beside Taehyung. 

Taehyung turned on the TV "And why the fuck would I?" A little surprise as how calm the younger has gotten gradually.

Jungkook bit his lips and shortly uttered- because I'm kidnapped!?" He tried to reason even knowing himself how lame it sounds.

Taehyung glances at him "and I think you forgot I kidnapped you?"

'oh

And it hit like a pang...

Jungkook looked away cause now finally when he was getting comfortable with Taehyung even though it was so hard to believe, he was being reminded that Taehyung is the one who kidnapped him...for him he is in this state.

Jungkook softly said "After seeing that guy earlier... I assumed you were just said to kidnap me.."

Taehyung looks at Jugkook as Jungkook continues trying not to break down... "What they will do with me, Tae...?"

It was the first time Jungkook called him by his nickname..well he had never called Taehyung even by his name cause the reason they never spoke... he always wanted to but, not like this while he is tied up, where he doesn't know what will happen to him, but he is sure he is safe only for ten days...after that-