Fallen Angel (4)

The Fallen Angel

"Autumn...? Autumn? wake up." I heard a voice whisper.

"mmm..." I said as I rubbed my eyes, rolled over and threw a pillow over my head.

"Autumn....." the voice whined in my ear.

"No." I said in my I'm-sleeping-don't-bother-me-or-be-killed voice.

"Fine." Aiden said in a pouty voice.

I covered myself up more and got comfortable until Aiden got on my bed and started jumping all over, almost landing on me, too.

"Aiden..." I whined.

"Autumn....." He whined back.

"Fine, I'm up." I said sitting up.

Aiden jumped off my bed and stood there on the floor.

I smiled and fell back down on my bed, trying to go to sleep fast.

I was almost there until Aiden was next to me, his mouth next to my ear.

"Please?" He asked, whining again.

"No." I said with a smile, he was just like a kid.

"Pleeeeeeeeease?" He asked again.

"I'll debate on it." I said as I snuggled under the covers more.

"Autumn, pleeease? You're my first friend and I want to spend some time with you." He said.

i giggled at that, "You have all the time in the world." I said with a smile.

"But you don't" He said sounding so sad.

i sighed, god he made it sound like i was going to die any minute, "Fine." I said as I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

he thought about it, "Well considering we didn't go to sleep until about five minutes before sunrise, I would say almost sundown." He smiled, happy he wouldnt have to face the sun.

my stomach rumbled, "Well want to go get ice cream ... Wait never mind,you cant eat that can you, vampire I forgot." I said, lightly hitting myself for forgetting, but it was hard he acted just so... human.

"I'll eat ice cream just for you." He smiled so innocently.

i frowned, "Really? Won't it hurt you?" I asked, confused.

he shook his head, "No, it just won't taste good and I'll spit it up later." He said like it was normal.

"But considering it's liquid it won't be that hard to spit up." He continued.

i shook my head at him "No Aiden, I'll eat and you just... don't because I don't want you spitting up later." I told him thinking about him spitting up, and let me tell you it was hard.

I stared at him, so flawless and perfect looking.

then a thought occured to me, my father, he must be home by now.

"Aiden, you need to go," looking at him seriously.

"what why!?" he asked looking so shocked and hurt.

two words made him understand, " my father, " and relisation flashed across his face.

i sighed,"Okay so here's the plan, I'm going to open the silver, but you're going in my closet. When I walk down stairs and you hear my father and I talking, you run out the window. Wait for me down the street." I told him, as I looked at his innocent eyes that were now turning serious, it made me kinda sad cause he was so happy a minute ago.

Aiden nodded his head and walked into the closet and I lifted my rooms security.

I walked down stairs to where my father was.

He was sitting on the couch reading the paper, he didn't even turn around when he saw me.

"Hey." I said to him trying to make conversation for Aiden to escape.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" He asked, looking up from his paper.

"Yes I did, I like sleeping in." I told him, it was true and if Aiden hadent woke me up today i would have slept for a few more hours.

 .

"Well I'm going out to get ice cream and shop for a little okay?" I asked knowing Aiden was probably gone out the window by now, waiting in the street and i was still hungery for Ice cream ^-^

"Yeah go on ahead." He told me as he handed me the mini vampire gun, i shoved it in my pocket and put on my sweater.

"Love you!" I yelled from the door and then I ran out.

I ran down the street until I saw the figure I was looking for.

"Hey." I said as I ran up to Aiden.

"Ready?" He asked looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Sure." I said smiling, looking at the most amazing 'Vampire' alive.

His flawless perfection.

His ability to feel.

The fallen angel that was trying to be restored for his crimes.

The fallen angel who was innocent even after falling.

The fallen angel that I was starting to have feelings for.

------------------end of chap 3-----------------------

so do you like it ^.^

and by the way for anyone who wants to know this is a short story so dont be disapionted if it is only around 10-20 chapters. 

thanx for reading and i will upoald reaaallly soon.

love you all who read this (yep, imma creeper ^.^)

tee hee <3