First Kiss and Suprises (6)

we were still looking at the stars Aiden had told me of all the consalations and some of the planets, after that we fell silent and i now took this as a oportunity to ask the question that was floating in my head for awhile now

i look over at him, "What are you?" I asked, completely sure he was no vampire.

he looked at me weirdly, "I'm a vampire." Aiden said to me.

i cock my head to the side looking at him, "Are you sure?" I asked him, my eyes narrowing to see if he was lying.

He shook his head and sighed, "Well, my skin is white, my fangs stick out and my craving is for blood." He chuckled when he spoke.

i looked at his mouth, "Can I see them?" I asked, leaning forward slightly.

his eyebrows scrunch together, "My fangs?" He questioned.

I nodded my head yes, and he hesitated at the question.

Slowly, he opened his mouth and there they were, sticking out, long, white and pointy.

I slowly reached my hand out towards them, then stopped, looking at him for permission.

He nodded his head yes, and I hesitantly touched one fang.

I felt the curve of the sparkling white tooth, then made my way to the tip of the tooth, sharp.

It could easily bite through things.

I pulled my hand away and looked at his pale blue eyes.

"How are you not afraid?" He said looking sad, asking the same quetion as the night we first met, hard to believe it was only yesterday -.-

i smiled lightly, "Because i trust you. You're not going to hurt me, and I know that." I told him.

he frowned, "How?" He questioned.

"Because I know you. I know you have a kind and giving heart." I said, saying what i felt was right.

He quickly grabbed my hand and I jumped in surprise.

He pulled my hand to his heart.

His chest was cold, and silent.

I looked at his eyes, as they sparkled with pain, sadness and frustration.

"No heartbeat. How can I have a heart with no heartbeat?" He questioned in frustration.

"You don't have to have a beating heart to have a loving heart. You care about things, living things." I told him, never looking away from his eyes.

"Which means, you have a heart. Whether it beats or not." I continued, smiling.

he shook his head,  "You make no sense." He said with a smile.

"Neither does all of this." I pointed out.

then he got this wierd look on his face, "Or this?" He whispered before he began to lean forward, pulling me with the hand he still had in his grasp.

With a swift move his cold lips touched mine.

The warmth from mine, mixing with the cold of his.

Fire against Ice to create passion.

The longing that was buried beneath both of us.

 (a/n you cant believe they only met a day ago, huh -.- )

I pulled away, gasping for air and looked at his smiling face.

"Neither does that." I said breathlessly and we both started to laugh.

after our fit of laughter he looked at me, "You don't know how bad I wanted to do that." He told me a smile still on his face.

i looked at him, "I have an idea." I said, blushing.

He smiled at me, his perfect smile with his perfect face.

"We better get you home." He said as he looked at the sky.

i look at him confused, "Why is it late?" I asked, because i didnt have the slightest clue what time it was.

"Well I can tell by the stars that it's past ten." He told me.

my eyes widen, "CRAP! He's going to look for me." I said as I grabbed my phone, i had turned it off earlier and i saw that there were 12 voice mails.

It rang a couple times before I heard a familiar voice answer.

"Autumn, where are you?" He said with a frantic voice.

his voice surprised me, "I'm on my way home." I said as I noticed he was breathing heavily.

"Autumn, get home. The vampires have gone on a rampage." He said and i heard runnign on the other side of the phone!

my breath spiked, "What do you mean 'gone on a rampage'?" I asked worriedly now, Aiden was listening intently on what i was saying trying to piece it together.

"I mean as in, they are after me." He said and the running noise stopped.

"Why were you out in the first place?" I asked trying to figure things out.

he sighed, "I went looking for you, I'm trying to get home but be carful they might still be there." He told me.

i nodded, though he couldnt see, "Okay,I'm going home." I said before hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Aiden asked worriedly.

"The vampires are after my dad. I have to go home now!" I freaked.

he looked at me then turned around, "Get on my back." He said, bending down for me.

"What?", okay I was confused.

he looked behind him to me and gave me a look, "Get on my back." He said, firmly.

I climbed on his back, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Then with a surprise, he ran faster than belief.

Not long until we reached my house, and stopped.

I grabbed his hand as we walked to the front door.

The cocking of a gun interrupted us going inside.

i turn around to see a gun pointed strait at Aidens head. i look at the person holding the gun to see....!!!!!!

____________________________end of chap 6_____________________

can you guess who it is???? -.-

hope you liked the chapter and i luv you people reading this ( still a creeper ^.^ )

and i will upload very soon so pweeez keep readin ma stuff <3

luvs u <3

tee hee <3