"Well then let's take you around to the beach and then I'll drop you home.. what's say?"

"Uh yeah, okay sounds good," Jugkook said. 'I wish this night would never end.'

The drive to the beach was silent and no one broke the silence. Taehyung kept driving, focusing on the road while Jungkook kept staring outside the window even though his own head was trying to betray him to see the older. As if it was a fight with himself to stop looking at Tae more than occasionally.

After around fifteen minutes of driving, they reached and Taehyung halted the car  while they both, still being silent, looked at the sea, being in their seats

There was no one, apart from them.

Both of them didn't have any intention of getting out of the car so they stayed sitting.

"You are.. still the same, no?" Taehyung softly whispered, but this time it was audible to the young raven haired sitting on the passenger seat.

"Huh? wha-what do you mean?" Jungkook asked with a confused frown of eyebrows.

"nothing.." Taehyung shifted his gaze to his wristwatch.

'Again?'

"Okay it's time" he mumbled out of nowhere and it took Jungkook's attention, who threw another perplexed look at Taehyung.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry..." He said, eyeing Jungkook.

"What-why?" Jungkook tilted his face and blinks.

Taehyung forawhile keeps his eyes steady on the male infront before passing a soft lingering smile then his eyes shifted past him, at Jungkook's side window, "Whoa is that a... shipwreck?" He excitedly said.

'Sh-shipwreck? What th-?'

Curiously, Jungkook craned his neck towards the window to see the 'shipwreck' but instead, he felt  hands and soon a handkerchief being pushed at his face from the back,

'What?'

His nose scrunched at the sweet-smell and it tooks him no time to realise that the hankerchief was dipped in a chloroform solution since he was trained as a nurse and his eyes widened in a jiff, while his heart breaks upon realizing.

"ngh-ngh pl-ngh"

Jungkook struggles to speak and puts his hand over Taehyung's, but soon enough he gets the gist that the blonde who went completely silent apart from making him force to inhale the solution, is equally stronger than him and so he was left with no option. Under a minute he stopped struggling and his motions gradually stops, He was still.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow suspiciously when he sees the younger eyes closing and his breathing became constant.

'That was..quick'