18

I was in Damon's bathroom staring in the mirror when Damon walks in and wraps his arms around my waist. I continue to look at the mark on my chest that continues to bring me pain.

"Why is it there? What is it?" Damon asks gently prodding at it. I hiss in pain as I push his hand away from it. 

"Im connected to the Originals. You kill them you kill me. Each one that dies I grow weaker." I tell him and he sighs.

"Im sorry. I was stupid." He tells me and kisses the side of my head."Ric is in the cellar. We'll find out where he put the last stake." He says and I nod."Elenas here." He says and I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "She wants me to go to Denver to pick Jeremy up and find out who's bloodline we're from. But I told her to go with Stefan." Damon says and I nod. He goes to check on Eric as I go downstairs and pour myself a drink and read a book.

Halfway through the book Nik walks in and smiles at me I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen. When I come back He's gone. I pour myself another drink and one for Damon to and go to the cellar. I hold in my glare as I pass Nik and give Damon the drink.

"Thank you." He says and I nod.

"So the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding the stake. And to get it, we need you to pass out." Nik says pointing at Ric. I get a vision of Rebekah and Esther. When I come to I see a dead Ric and Guess what happened.

"You're a dick," I tell Klaus and bump shoulders with him as I walk out and to the cave after grabbing a stake that looks like white oak. I trade the real stake for the fake. When I get to the boarding house I hide it to burn later.

I go back to the living room and sit on Damon's lap, I run my fingers through his hair.

"I saw evil Ric. Had to torcher him for him to come out and say hi." He says leaning into me. I sigh.

Nik walks in as does Rebekah whos actually Esther holding a bloody Ric.

"Im going to take him to the caves. 'Rebekah' says then looks to Ric. Your gonna go inside and fetch me that stake and if you think you can hide your wrong." She says and drags Ric away.

I stand up and glare at Nik. "Have fun boys." I say and walk towards the stairs only for Nik to speed in front of me.

"I don't know what I did to make you cross at me but Im sorry." He says and I almost crack but instead, I bump shoulders with him.

"What haven't you done." I spit out and go to my room.