Chapter 6.1 : Keep Your Hands Off!

Começar do início

Ye Sui’s tone was casual, “Are you married to Chen Xiu, or did you marry someone from Chen Family? As an outsider, are in a position to talk about the affairs of the Chen Family?’

Chang Ying’s face turned white. She only felt that Ye Sui was so strange and courageous.

“I’m Chen Xiu’s girlfriend, and I’ve been to Chen Family.”

Ye Sui smiled unctuously yet deliberately asked, “When you went to Chen Family did you see Master Chen? I heard Master Chen didn’t seem to like you very much. What did Chen Xiu do for you at that time? Did he speak up for you?”

Chang Ying’s heart sank. This matter has always been a thorn in her heart. Chang Ying also don’t understand, she did everything right. But Master Chen just didn’t like her and was indifferent to her.

Chang Ying couldn’t answer with this matter, because she knew Chen Xiu was apprehensive of Master Chen. Even if he liked her, he will never contradict the patriarch of Chen Family for her.

Ye Sui showed a surprised expression. She really pierced Chang Ying with a dark poke, “He just stood there watching? Does he really think you are his girlfriend?” She obviously ridiculed her. Look at your boyfriend, isn’t he shameful?

Chang Ying felt like being hit the nail on the head. She bit her lip, and her eyes showed a trace of anger.

When Ye Sui was about to leave, Chang Ying suddenly stopped Ye Sui, “Ye Sui, Chen Xiu thinks you are a substitute. No matter what you do, Chen Xiu loves me.”

Chang Ying was confident that Chen Xiu loves her. So she pressured Ye Sui directly.

Ye Sui hooked her lips. Hearing what Chang Ying said, it seemed to be telling her that she was the culprit that caused Chen Xiu and Chang Ying to break up.

Ye Sui turned her head, looked at Chang Ying, and slowly said, “Anyway, Chen Xiu is a man whom I despise. Since you like him so much, you’d better to catch him now. Don’t separate him.”

So this man would not to harm others.(T/N: referring him as a scheming man.)

___

Today was Chen Xiu’s first date with Chang Ying after they got back together. He attached great importance to it. When he came to the restaurant, Chen Xiu saw the boss of Guangyi Entertainment.

Chen Xiu thought a bit, Guangyi Entertainment would cooperate with Huarui company. Isn’t the Huarui’s President going to meet with Guangyi’s president tonight?

Chapter 6.2 : Keep Your Hands Off!

Chen Family would always invest in hundreds of millions into big projects. Although it has not yet been announced to the public, but knowledge of it had already spread in the industry.

Chen Xiu wanted to see president of Huarui for an interview, but he never found a chance.

As long as he could meet the president of Huarui, Chen Xiu was absolutely certain to win a spot in that drama. He went to the private room he saw just now, knocked politely on the door, then pushed the door and entered.

Chen Xiu’s faint smile was full of confidence, and then at the moment of opening the door, his expression froze on his face.

The room was empty.

Huarui president was really too mysterious. The strongest company in the entertainment circle had the best resources in the industry. So why does he keep such a low profile?

Chen Xiu didn’t understand. Leaving the room, he saw Chang Ying and Ye Sui out together. His eyelids fluttered and noticed that Ye Sui appearance seemed a little better recently.