𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

I really don't mind when
people spam my books with
comments. Its better than having
ghost readers so please, if you want me
to update faster, comment and vote......

and please do not comment for me
to update, especially if i just did.\

      After hero lessons, Tomomi spent the rest of the time in the nurse's office. Recovery Girl gave her back her energy and healed the cut on her arm. Though she was no where near as damaged as Midoriya, she still needed the infirmary. That ice cocoon took a lot out of her.

     "You had me scared for a moment." a voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up to see Shoto enter her room with his arms crossed. "I was afraid you would freeze over."

     Tomomi sighed, placing on her school blazer, after getting dressed back into her uniform earlier on. "I thought so, too."

     Shoto grimaced as he got a glimpse of the bandage of her arm. Father wasn't going to like this. But he didn't care about Enji right now. "That Bakugou kid......He was completely unstable,"

  She knew he would have something to say about that. And to be honest, she agreed with him but something in her just couldn't let go of that bad feeling. She really felt bad for him. It seemed like he was so used to being the best that his world came crashing down the moment Midoriya showed him his quirk. But at the same time, maybe he needed to be humbled and if this incident didn't do the trick, there was no hope for him.

     Be that as it may, she still hoped they were friends after this. Tomomi had to know.

    "I'll be back." She said suddenly standing up from the infirmary bed. Shoto frowned a little as he watched her quickly leave the room.

     "Where are you going?" He exclaimed after her.

     She pause for a second to answer him. "I'm going to talk to Katsuki-chan." And then she was gone.

     All Shoto could do was sigh. He hoped she knew what she was doing. It was no surprise to see that she had come to like Bakugou, despite his very repellent attitude towards everyone he saw. He could only hope she would be okay and that Bakugou doesn't hurt his sister.

       After overhearing that Bakugou had already left the school building, Tomomi quickly made her way to the school main gate. She just wanted to know if he was still her friend and if he was okay. For some reason, that was important to her. Maybe she did like Bakugou more than what she believed but she wanted to know that he was alright after everything.

     She saw both Midoriya and Bakugou at the entrance. Perfect, they're probably talking things out. But knowing Bakugou, he's gonna start yelling at him soon. Either way, she was happy the two were there now. Even though, Midoriya shouldn't be outside. He was still recovering.

     "Hey, you t-"

     "My quirk is something I received from someone else," Midoriya confessed to him, not even noticing that Tomomi was some feet behind him. Neither boys noticed her there for a moment. "I can't say who I got it from, though! But it's like a story out of a comic book, but it's tr-"

    Midoriya stopped once he noticed that Bakugou was looking right passed him with a very shocked face. Wondering what he was staring at, Midoriya turned behind him and his entire heart dropped out of his ribcage.

    Behind him was none other than Tomomi Todoroki, standing there frozen. Her crystal blue eyes were widened and she had a very petrified facial expression. Like true Midoriya fashion, he began to freak out.