Major Series Hints with some thoughts!

1. Professor Juniper agreed to let Professor Oak send in some Pokemon, though she does realize there is an Oshawott Ash called 'cute' and a 'trouble-making' one that once gave her a difficult time.

2. Professor Cerise sended a box of smartphones and some Rotom as well to Professor Juniper. The Rotom Phones, because of this, will be used as the Pokedex from the start, though Ash's will transfer only for the Alola Book.

3. Professor Juniper had no idea why there were certain Pokemon in her lab. After finally finding out why, she decides to reveal the truth.

4. Jessie, James and Meowth are part of Team Rocket like in the anime. Said team won't disband until the final battle in the last book.

5. The battles as Trainers MAY be scripted unlike the majority of the story.

6. Since Nanette represents both truth and ideals, I need your thoughts on this question: should Ash and Serena or Abigail and Daisy have the Light and Dark Stones?

-- I think Ash and Serena should have the stones.

-- GaryBones thinks that Abigail Rosa Mercia and Daisy Oak should have the stones.

7. When the Dragon Stones are touched for the first time by a main character, something really strange happens. What do you think it could mean?

-- I think it means that should someone lose control, a corruption would happen.

8. The Starlix Club are different ages, though they all met as 10-year olds 30 years ago. Could it be a time-travelling accident that got the girls together?

-- I really think so.