Short Bio Version (Will Update): Team Harmony

(As I'm planning to publish this series as an adaption of Pokemon, these are the quick facts you got to know. Two of the characters listed are based on Characters of the Day, while the others are based on their counterparts. OCs belong to rightful owners.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All-Time Members

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanette Daisy: Nanette is a very advocate girl who was once scared of almost everything due to her fear of unexpected things. She developed a crush on Mikey when she met him.

Marina Daisy: Marina is Nanette's older sister. She loves helping others and usually gives out fashion advice.

Mikey Evoli: Mikey is a very bold boy who was once made fun of for refusing to evolve his Eevee. It is when he met Nanette that he managed to tell his older brothers to let his Pokémon remain the way it is while also starting to have hidden feelings for the young girl, even getting his mother's permission for them to move to Unova.

Ash Ketchum: Ash is a reckless yet determined boy who moved to Unova from Kanto due to his mother's restaurant getting bankrupt. His goal is to become a Pokémon Master.

Serena Yvonne: Serena is a very kind and polite girl who has a passion for fashion and clothes. She is a wonderful cook and doesn't battle unless against a villainous team like Team Plasma, yet she has a hidden crush on Ash.

Goh: Goh is an energetic boy. His dream is to catch every Pokémon up to Mew.

Chloe Cerise: Not to be confused with Jim's niece. After finishing school at the age of 12, Chloe, nicknamed Reisie, developed a hidden crush on her first childhood friend Goh.

Jim Porter: Jim may look like an 18-year old boy, but he's actually an old man. He is Galar's president and the general of GDI.

Lucas Porter: Lucas may look young, but he's really old. He looks a bit similar to Galar Gym Leader Milo, which might explain Nanette's dislike of lookalikes.

Karen Porter: Despite being old in actual age, she looks like a 20-year old beauty. She may be the mother of Ellie, Chloe and Amelia.

Ellie: Ellie is one of Jim's nieces and a possible Porter. She is very savvy with technology.

Chloe: Chloe is one of Jim's nieces and a possible Porter. She had a hard time controlling fire at the age of 6.

Glorysia Melody: Glorysia is a determined and strong girl who wants to become the greatest dream trainer of Kalos. She really loves Hatsune Miku's songs and is always listening to them by her phone whenever she feels bored.

Asumi: Asumi is a girl whose parents own a bakery. She loves taking care of cute Pokémon, including her Oricorio.

Karyll Aguilar: Karyll is a girl who is very gentle. Her powers are much more dangerous than the Dragon Flame, yet they're not deadly.

Hatsune Miku: A girl who claims to be an android from the future. She is a pop-star, which might lead to her getting a Cosplay Pikachu eventually.

Alex: Alex is Galar's Sensation. He has a crush on Iris.

Abigail Rosa Mercia: Abigail is a girl who has the most difficulties on finding a goal. She and her best friend Daisy Oak were forced to go to Unova thanks to Gary Oak daring them.

Daisy Oak: Daisy is a girl who dreams of opening a beauty shop. She and best friend Abigail are really close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travelling Companions in Unova (Run 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheren Lawrence: Cheren is a calm and personable boy who sometimes has a tendency to overthink. While he holds a greater knowledge in Pokémon than his friends and tends to offer advice, his comments are often witty and intellectual.

Bianca Florence: Bianca is a girl who has a crush on Cheren. She is described as being 'flighty' by most of those who she knows (mainly Professor Juniper, Abigail, Daisy, Jim, Ash and Cheren); though she also has a strong side.

Iris: A girl who is known to read the heart of dragons. True to that statement, she wants to become an aspiring Dragon Master.