"My reign will always be the best." Asuka seems to challenge any of you to reply, so you bite at the carrot she's dangling in front of you.

"Are you sure? Your reign was just squashing a bunch of girls who weren't yet ready to be in the title picture until getting into a situation where you needed to 'voluntarily vacate' the title so you could debut on the main roster."

"'Cause you're sooo much better," she mocks, and once again you bite at the carrot.

"Yup. One million times better than you in every way," you reply, obviously joking by now. Asuka doesn't understand that you're to the point of joking, and she looks genuinely offended.

"Wanna fight?! Let's see who would win!" she demands, staring daggers at you, and the rest of the table bursts into laughter. Her face reddens with embarrassment as she realizes that it was all a big joke. She adds in a shy tone, "Sorry, I'm a little insecure about my wrestling."

"Hey, you've got no reason to be! You're better than most of the women on the roster!" you reply gently, choosing not to think of all the women back at your house that you've just insulted.

"I just never got over the whole 'rookie's insecurity' thing, and it came back especially hard when I started doing the crazy Asian lady thing with Kairi."

"I can help you get over it," you say confidently, dropping a 100 dollar bill onto the table. Everyone immediately protests, saying that you shouldn't be paying for lunch, but you take Asuka by the hand and start to pull her out the door.

"Don't worry," Kairi laughs, sharing a small look with you, "you're in good hands."

Asuka tells you that she rode over with Kairi, so the two of you just get into your car. You drive a few minutes down the road to what appears to be a deserted beach.

"What are we doing here?" she asks uneasily, confused as to why you brought her to this quiet beach. You lock your car and guide her down the shoreline until slipping into a cove. 

From where you're standing you can see a series of small mounds of sand-covered rock jutting from the water that create a path to what should technically be considered an island. Asuka looks out at in in awe, then sees you taking your shoes off.

"Wait, what are we doing?"

"We're going out to the island. I thought that was obvious."

"Then why are you taking your pants off?"

"Well, I like these pants and I don't want to wash the smell of saltwater out of them."

"We're skinny dipping, then?"

"Well... yeah?" you reply, unsure of how you can be more clear with this matter. You're getting naked and heading out to the island. You've done this before, and you know you'll need to swim in a few spots.

Asuka peels off her outer clothing, leaving her in just her brassiere and underwear. You find it a bit annoying that she's so shy to take off the rest of her clothing, considering the circumstances.

"Don't be shy, I'm standing her with my dick out already," you say, and finally she taking the rest of her clothing off. 

"(Y/N), how is this a good idea?" Asuka demands, reminding you once again of the sextape. In theory, getting naked with her and heading out to that island isn't the best of ideas. On another note, no one will be able to see you until you're halfway to the island, and even then, they would have to be elevated above the cove for them to be able to get a good look.

"Dude, I live here. I've been down here before, and hardly anyone knows about it. No one's going to know we're going out."

Convinced by your confidence, Asuka allows you to lead the way down the jagged path. She slips once or twice, thanking you when you pull her back up and keep going. As previously stated, you have to actually swim a few times, but the cool water is refreshing compare to the warmth of the day. Finally, you reach the shore of the island. Shade from a few palm trees shield you and Asuka from the sun as you lay upon the hot sand.

"Never gets old," you say with a smile, remembering times you've come here in the past. She notices and asks you about it. "Oh, I used to come here with an old friend, Bea. She showed me this place, but I don't know how the hell she found it."

You dive back into your past, remembering all the things you've done on this island. God, it's a full-fledged trip down memory lane.

"It's a beautiful day," Asuka says, bringing you back into the present. You gaze at her wet frame without her noticing, and you can't help but notice how beautiful she is.

The two of you lay there and relax until the sun begins to droop in the sky. Nighttime doesn't worry you; you've had to return to shore in the dark before, you can sure do it again.

"The sky is even more beautiful on night's like these," you sigh, staring up at the pink sky. Asuka turns over and looks at you, curiosity clearly displayed on her face.

"What makes a night like this so special?" she asks dreamily, placing a hand on your chest.

"Because I get to spend it with you, of course."

"Thank you, (Y/N)," she says, sliding her hand down your torso ever so slowly. The suspense of knowing where she's going to stop gives your cock time to harden before she reaches it and finishes her statement, "Thank you for everything."

You place a hand on the back of her head and bring her close to you, closing your eyes as your lips embrace hers. Her lips are soft and she tastes amazing, but what really gets you are her soft moans. She slides a leg over your waist but does not lay on you entirely, simulating that feeling of a couple of lovers lazily making out in a bed.

The two of your are not in a bed, however... and neither you nor Asuka has any intention of being lazy tonight.

"You were hoping for this, weren't you?" she asks gently, lining your cock up with her waiting pussy. Well, there's no point in lying to the pretty girl.

"I definitely was," you reply, thrusting your waist forward enough to guide your dick into her vagina. Asuka's moan is loud, but you don't have to worry about someone inland hearing it. The sound will be lost in the waves.

Still, she refuses to lay fully on top of you, so she essentially grinds your cock as she works her way up to orgasm. You could never dream of cumming like this, bur for her it's entirely possible.

Asuka must be close, because she climbs on top of you and sits upright as she rides you. Bouncing up and down, she continually slams her juicy ass down on your waist, creating a satisfying slapping noise.

An upward spank on her thick behind makes her gasp in surprise, but she moans out in ecstasy when you pull her chest down to your mouth. The sensations of bouncing on your rod and you sucking on her big breasts is too much, and she cums on your cock while screaming your name.

"Fuck," she breathes heavily, pushing away from your chest and sliding down your legs. Asuka doesn't bother to suck you off, but rather sticks your cock between the big tits that you were previously enjoying.

The minutes go by, and Asuka is clearly enjoying herself as much as you are. Something about rubbing her knockers against your girl cum-covered stiffy must turn her on. All the while, you lay there patiently. Your orgasm builds and builds as she tit fucks you, and you feel your cock twitching with the urge to cum.

With a small moan you spew your load all over Asuka's face and boobs. She lays down beside you after wiping yourself off.

"It's going to suck when you're gone (Y/N). I'll miss you," she says in a pouty tone, leaning against your shoulder and looking up at the starry night sky. It's especially beautiful tonight, as if the moon and the stars knew you would be coming back to this spot one last time and wanted to put on one final show of spectacular light and color.

"Hey, we've both still got a lot of juice left. We'll see each other again before retiring," you reply reassuringly, giving her a peck on the forehead and rubbing her shoulders. The reality of the situation was... you don't know who your statement is really for. Is it for the lonely girl beside you, or yourself?

"I hope so." The two of you continue to gaze up at the stars, wasting as much time as possible before having return to your normal lives.