4: Alexa Bliss

The morning after your date with Peyton, you wake up smiling. Last night was fun to say the very least, and you hope that there will be more like it. Little do you know, there will be more... MANY more.

On a separate and completely coincidental note, you're surprised to find a text from one of your locker mates: Alexa Bliss. Curious to see what she wants, you unlock your phone and open up the conversation.

Alexa: u awake?

You: yup

Alexa: i got 2 tickets to Disneyland. u + me?

You: sure, where should we meet?

Alexa: can u pick me up at my house?

You: absolutely, be there in 20

As quickly as you can, you complete your morning routine and scarf down some buttered toast. Before long, you're pulling into Alexa's driveway. You roll down your window when you see her walking towards your side of the car.

"Hey there, Smalls," you say cheekily. She rolls her eyes, but eventually gives in and laughs.

"Fuck you," she giggles, walking around the car. Alexa happily climbs into the passenger seat, and you begin the drive to Disneyland.

SOME HOURS LATER

After you've been through all the rides three times and bought more stuff than either of you will ever need, you find yourselves eating at a nearby restaurant. Alexa's eyes are fixated on yours, gazing into your fucking soul. God, her eyes are gorgeous, you think. 

You've been having a conversation with her about wrestling for the past few minutes, but you've only been half-listening. The other half of your attention is dedicated to fantasizing what would happen if you got lucky tonight.

"... and that match was half-decent," she says, and you agree. Awkward silence follows, and you tear your gaze away from her eyes. Alexa's not done talking, apparently, "So, the other day in the locker room... what were you guys doing?"

"Oh, nothing," you lie, and one look at her tells you she doesn't believe you.

"I'm not stupid (Y/N)," she giggles when you fail to tell her what she wants to hear. You are spared from answering when her phone rings. Alexa steps outside to answer it, and you sigh in relief.

You can only imagine how furious Peyton and Billie would be with you if you told anybody about anything that had happened. Billie probably only fucked you to keep you quiet, but you think Peyton actually likes you... come to think of it though, you haven't heard from her since then.

After awhile, Alexa returns and sits back down across from you looking rather distressed. Her eyes are puffy from crying. You hate seeing her like this.

"We need to go back to my house," she says, refusing to elaborate. Well, that's good enough for you. After you pay for the meals, you and Alexa get back in your car and head to her house, but you see a heaping pile of debris and ash surrounded by emergency personnel and a small crowd.

"Did I go down the wrong street?" you ask, shifting your car into gear, but Alexa stops you. This indeed is her house, and she gets out to speak to the emergency personnel. She comes back, on the phone, and is looking relieved.

"My neighbors got the animals and some of my other stuff out in time," she says, some color returning to her face, "I'm sending my animals and what survived to my parents, and I'll go get them when I have a new place. Speaking of places to stay, can you take me to the Holiday Inn?"