||•• HIS QUEEN ••||

It's a time of fall, the nature is just experienced the first rainwash,the nature is nurturing herself and flourishing herself to every possible aspect, nature is nowdays is like the young woman who just got the taste of her womanhood by her beloved's love

Arjun,the epitome of manhood, the greatest Archer,the dream of Every damsel is there, having the pointer in his hands,is busy with the new pattern of vyuhs

Savyasachi is emerged into his work he's making, nurturing the vyus and destroying them if he finds any flaws into it... Bramha, Vishnu and mahadev simultaneously are making their effect on him....

Draupadi,the meaning of beauty,the krishna yagyaseni, weakness of every man in this world is lying there with a sign of his beloved love...

The agnisuta's glow nowadays become Never seen before,the gold radiant on her brown skin is more shiny in her pregnancy days. The six months pregnant lady is lying watching her love of life to be drowned fully in his work..

Her eyes have to sparkle,her hearts bear the love and her brain possess the feeling of a proud lady of her man

Being the warriors,her brain is insisting her to go there to know more,and obviously her soul is fluttering to get the closeness of it's bearer...

Paarthini goes near to savyasachi..... without making any fuss ,she stands there watching his work,she felt as if tridev is here with their all power...

The warrior self of him already identified the presence of another person but his loveridden heart gives him the identity of the intruder......

Draupadi is so emerged in his depiction that's it takes some time to realize her what happened in a split of second...

The warrior in him could not suppress the lover self of him....he clutched her by her waist , sitting on his knees he plants a garlands of soft kisses on her not so heavy yet flourished baby bump...

She got out of her trans zone, holding the ear of him, the samragni of aaryavart made the third pandav to get up ...

"What is this aarya" she asked faking anger...
"It's father daughter talk,you don't have to indulge into it, queen..." He said caressing her bump

"Who said it's a daughter, may be a son like the greatest Arjuna" she said bearing proud on her face...

"It can't,be... first a daughter like the mother having blue lotus fragrance,and we have ample time to bring a little brother for my princess... understand queen" he said having a smirk on his lips...

The last few words made a crimson crept on her cheek....but it lasted for a second...

"How many times I've asked you not summon me by queen...do you always want me to detach from you by this,you know I want to forget my all identity other than your wife , while staying with you.....but....this title..it reminds me....my reality...." Draupadi said removing his hand from her bump

She approached towards bed facing him back....

He can fully understand her turmoil,so,he decided to make it clear...

He approaches towards her, taking her head into his lap,the great falguni started to smoothing his beloved wife's hair....

"You know... draupadi,the day I first saw you.... it's the day, when a girl entered in this rough stone" he said point at his chest"that time the cast of yours when it falls on me... it holds so power it can even melt the hardest possible thing and my heart was no different.... that day the pumping machine becomes the region,a region where only love exist, only love....but I feel something is missing there but couldn't found out......then I won you... believe me Krishnaa that time my body was not acting according to me , they're betraying me as if the got their new ruler... certainly they got...they got their empress, their queen.......yeah, after that many more woman has come into my life...but the power,the right which my soul,my body gave you, they never gave that to anyone, a region might have many folks but it only possess one ruler,one queen,and that's my yagyaseni....my queen, who's angry bird right now..." Arjun let his heart out...

She's the only person in front him,he has no inhibitions,he can cry,he can laugh,he can do everything ...
The puroshottam behaves like a infant infront him....

Understanding his love for her once again the biswasundari got up planted a soft peck on her soul bearer's forehead and got melted into his strong protective arms.

She knows his love for her,but the greedy loverself within her is always lured to hear the words of assurance from his deep husky voice and the loveridden look from his deep hazel orbs.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So,next os is here guys....
Thanks for your love

Do vote,do comment....
Share the love
❤️❤️