Fluff - His Femininity (TINY BIT EDITED)

Tommy had always liked feminine things. Whether it be a simple bow or a long dress, he loved it.

So, he decided to get a few things for himself.

He didn't know how Tubbo or Wilbur would react, but he didn't care. Tommy turned a corner and came face to face with the store that loomed in front of him. It was actually starting to make him feel nervous to buy something feminine like a bow for himself - but he didn't care.

Tommy brushed away his nerves and walked in, heading straight for the clothing aisle (A/N I'm basing this off of the Tescosin my area, sorry lmao), the place where the feminine items like headbands, girly necklaces and bows were kept.

A red and white striped bow caught his eye as he looked through the racks. He picked it up and examined it before smiling and putting it into the metal basket he was holding.

A green headband was up at the top of the rack he was currently staring at and it looked as though it was its own light source from his eyes - he didn't want to stare at it for to long but he also wanted it for its beauty.

Tommy made sure no one was looking before reaching up on and sliding it off its place on the rack, making it fall perfectly into his basket.

He took a few more items like a silver chain necklace with a 'T' on it, a bracelet with a sword and shield on it, etc. One of the items he got was a green bandana with a matching red one - the red was for Tubbo so he could have the green.

He left after paying and slowly started building up more confidence to buy more stuff that weren't just accessories - like skirts and dresses, small amounts of makeup, etc.

His friends (like Wilbur, Techno, Tubbo, Philza, etc) eventually found out and gradually supported him. They would sometimes cone with him to the store to make him more comfortable when buying more feminine things or when he's shopping while wearing bows or skirts or dresses, etcetera.

He loved his friends, the SBI (Sleepy Boys Inc.) for supporting him in everything.

He was still the same straight male that he always had been - he just liked the idea of feminine clothing.

393 Words

This chapter is dedicated to both SaucyPotato626 and Kin-chan24