Losing Memories

Chris's POV

I shifted and opened my eyes. A  bright white light shined in my face. There were blurred faces and my ears rang. My vision focused and I saw a lot of people I didn't know. Straps bound me to where I was laying. I felt around my wrists for the lock picks I keep on me. Everyone left the room quickly. Thank god, I got these embedded in my bracelets. I shook my hands and they slipped out silently. My ears were still ringing so it was difficult to hear the clicks. I pulled my hands up and the straps slid off. I sat up and took a deep breath and ripped the IV from my arms.

"Jesus Christ!" I whispered and rubbed my arm. My legs swung over the bed. I stood and grabbed the black bag that was placed next to the hospital bed. A note was attached. 

In here is a newly modified suit. Put it on and leave the building. There will be a white Audi car outside. Climb in and he will bring you to our office here in the US.

-Julius Demeanor 

I smirked at the note and headed into the bathroom. The suit in the bag consisted of a black undershirt, a crimson tie, and a white jacket and pants. A long cane stuck out of the bag. I grabbed it and observed the outfit.

"He's still got it," I mumbled. The door to the hospital room creaked open. I ran the water and put the not under, smudging the ink.

"He's gone!" I heard a feminine voice shout. I opened a nearby window and climbed out. A ledge stuck out on the next floor. I jumped there and then jumped down. I walked to the white car. There was a tanned man with a black hat and sunglasses in a black suit sitting in the driver's side legs crossed. I knocked three times. The man lifted his pant leg to show the symbol. I put my cane to the door. The man nodded and pointed to the back seat. I heard shouts behind me. I turned around and the people from earlier were running to me. I narrowed my eyes and yanked the car door open.

"Oi, mate! Step on it." I shouted to the driver. He suddenly started to press buttons rapidly on the dashboard. The car whirred to life and flew up. When we were in the air, I slumped into my seat and sighed. We flew for a little while longer before we touched ground in an alleyway. The driver and I exited the vehicle and walked to a dumpster. The driver grazed his fingers over the l9go that was imprinted on the side.

"Thanks, bruv." I jumped down the hole and heard the door close. My shoes collided with the floor. A female agent walked up to me.

"Agent Harris?" She asked. I nodded. She told me to follow her. We walked to big white doors. She knocked twice and the doors opened. Julius stood there in full glory. We hugged and he led me inside.

"Harris, sit." He motioned to a chair. I sat in the chair confused as he sat across from me. He clasped his hands together.

"What do you remember?" He leaned forward attentively. I launched into my life's story.