His new little boy

Richard had grown up knowing that one day he'll be able to look after his own little. Richard preferred to be called Richy or daddy of course and was tall with curly brown hair, dark brown eyes and a slight tan to his skin. He was naturally handsome and while I'm school lots of girls and boys swooned over him.

Richy was quiet and kept himself to himself. He wasn't making his voice heard and rather liked to be alone reading or painting. When we was old enough to start working he managed to find a job in the local library, still working there now.

He had seen lots of littles with their mummies or daddies, sometimes even both, come into the library and his desperation for wanting a little grew bigger. Until one day when he racked up enough money to buy himself his own little boy.

Richy didn't really know how the system worked. It was quite simple in the fact that littles were bred and sold all over the world and anyone that wanted one could buy and look after their own. There were even rare littles that were sold at extremely high prices called neko's. But Richy didn't really care what one he got, he just wanted one to love and care for.

But when he got to the centre that were selling the littles that day he was shocked to see the state of the place.

The building was located out of town surrounded by fields and forests but high wired fences blocked any nature from entering. Everything was grey. The walls, the windows, the doors, the floors. Even the grass that managed to get between the cracked cobblestone looks grey.

Richy was taken back by the putrid smell that lingered inside the reception he had entered. The door he had to push through was heavy and he thought that maybe it was filled with lead. There was a women sat behind the desk. She looked like a witch. Long nose with worts on her face and finger nails sharpend to cut through anything.

"U-uh hi I called earlier. I'm Richard Noels. Come to pick up the little I payed for." Richy said shakily.

The old women looked up. She didn't look very happy at all. Rather disgusted that someone had spoken to her.

"Alright then. Wait here." She said and got up to go through another set of double doors behind her. Leaving Richy alone in the dark and musty room.

It was a while before the doors opened again and this time a man much taller and bulkier then Richy walked through with a shaking, crying body in his arms.

"Here you go. Names Owen. All other details in the folder here." The man said in a gruff voice.

Richy took the boy and was shocked at how light he was in his arms and how he could feel every bone that was shaking on him.

"Uh thank you." Richy says. He looks at the small boy and walks at quickly as he could to his car. Happy to get away from that awful place.

Owen was small, not much bigger looking than an eleven year old. He had blonde hair that looked a mess and a good need of a clean, bright green eyes and a bunch of freckles over his nose.

Richy could see yellowing bruises and faint scars running up through his oversized one piece and held in a gasp as he thought of all the nasty things someone's could do to a little boy like Owen.

"Shh, shh. It ok. I've got you now. I'm going to look after you. No need to cry. I'm your new daddy, I won't hurt you." Richy said softly as Owen clutched tightly to his clothes, he was still shaking but had stopped crying.

The car wasn't too far away for Richy to walk to, an old ford fiesta which was painted and scratched a nice blue colour even though it was old and passed down from his dad.

Richy tried to put Owen in the car seat he had bought ready prepared, set up in the passengers side but the little boy wouldn't budge. He stayed firmly in the warm and comforting arms of Richy, in his mind his saviour.

"Hey little one. You need to let me put you in the car seat. Otherwise I can't take you home, where you'll be safe and looked after properly. Come on now."

Owen finally looked up at Richy with wide eyes, dried tear stains on his cheeks which were red with the crying he had done earlier. He let Richy strap him in the car seat, whimpering slightly as he sat on some old bruises and cuts.

"There you go. See wasn't so bad. Now I've got you something." Richy smiled and reached behind the seat and rummaged around in the open bag on the floor. He got out a soft cuddly brown bear, "here you go, this is for you little one."

Somehow Owens eyes widened even wider, mouth dropped open and hesitantly reached his tiny hands out to grab the bear. He looked up for reasurence from Richy and he nodded encouragingly. Owen hugged the bear just as tightly as he was when Richy had picked him up.

"Fank oo." Owen whispered and Richy could have died on the spot with how cute he was being.

"It's time to go, time to see your new home." Richy kissed Owens head, he stood back and shut the door making his way around the car and getting into the driver's side. He checked once more if Owen was ok and sure enough he was playing happily with his new teddy.

Richy started the car and made his way home. He was sure to have got everything set up before he went out to pick up Owen. He was so excited to start his new life. He was certain to give Owen the best life any little can have.

The journey was quiet, the roads had no other cars driving around and when Richy looked back at Owen, the little boy was fast asleep cuddling the bear and sucking his thumb. He seemed to be so warned out that he could no longer keep his eyes open.

It took another 20 minutes to get home. It was a small thatched roof cottage on the outskirts of the village. A garden all around the cottage and vines of green climbed up the sides of white painted walls. It was cozy and well kept, all the flowers and plants looked after and the house itself was always clean and tidied to perfection. Richy has to keep busy somehow. Apart from his job at the library, he didn't do anything else.

Once he had parked the car, it was time to wake up his little baby.

It was like Owen had forgotten how nice Richy had been to him because as soon as he tried to pick him up, he started to scream and cry, thrashing his arms and legs about.

"Pweas, no, hurt!" Owen shouted time after time after time.

"Shh, shh, sweetie I'm not going to hurt you. I'll never hurt you and that's a promise." Richy managed to wipe the tears that were streaming down his face.

"Pwomise?"

"Yes, I promise. Now come inside with me, I've got more things to show you."