Unbreakable love ❤️

Start from the beginning

Arjun couldn't take his eyes of from her.
" U look extremely beautiful Subhadra. I'm 200% sure, that the apsaras from Swarga Lok were feeling jealous by seeing ur beauty ", said Arjun.

Subhadra blushed heavily & said, " Ok now u stop Prince, let's go for the function".

Both of them smiled & left for the function.

When they reached at the function they found all the members of their family being gathered there. All the kings & princes from different countries have been gathered there. Seeing Subhadra, everyone got mesmerized by her beauty. Everyone started looking at her in a seductive way. Seeing this Arjun got angry. He pinned Subhadra in a nearby pillar.

" What are u doing Rajkumar?", Asked Subhadra.

" Rajkumari, I just warn u stay away from those princes & kings, especially from Duryodhan & Dushashan. Can't u see they are starting at u in a seductive way!", Said Arjun angrily.

" No, I can't see. Just leave me", said Subhadra angrily and left from there. Arjun was very sad by her behavior.

In the hall,

" Mamashree, look how beautiful Subhadra is looking" , said Duryodhan lust fully.

" Yes Bhratashree, her body is so juicy", smirked Dushashan.
Karn didn't like Duryodhan & Dushashan's words, because he had an brotherly affection towards her.

Subhadra went & took Pitamaha, King Dhritrashtra , Maharani Gandhari, Maharani Kunti , Guru Drona & Mahamantri Vidur's blessing. Everyone got happy by the way she talks.
Then she went towards Mama Shakuni.

" Pranam Mamashree", greeted Subhadra.

" Ayushmati Vavh putri", blessed Shakuni & gave an evil smile.

" Pranam Bhratashree Duryodhan", greeted Subhadra.

" Sukhi raho Behen", blessed Duryodhan giving a wicked smile.

" Pranam Bhratashree DUSHASHAN", greeted Subhadra.

" Khush raho ", blessed Dushashan and smiled lust fully.

" Pranam Angaraaj", greeted Subhadra.

" Sukhi Vavh behen", blessed Karn giving a sweet smile.
After that she went to Dushala and went towards the Temple. She

Suddenly 1 prince named Prince Aparajit,who was Sakha of Subhadra came near her.

( I have taken Aparajit as an imaginary character ).

" Good morning Princes, May I help u", said Aparajit.

" Of course , Prince, u can separate these flowers to different categories", said Subhadra, " Dushu, u go & check the decorations in the Temple".
She went towards the Temple. Arjun was also standing there searching for Subhadra.

" Dushala, u are here. Where is Subhadra?", Asked Arjun.

" Bhratashree, she is in the stairs of the Temple separating the flowers to different categories", replied Dushala & went inside the temple.

Arjun found Subhadra sitting with Aparajit & doing her work. Arjun became angry and went towards her and asked her smilingly," Rajkumari, may I help u", he asked & noticed Aparajit was watching Subhadra in a lust way.