Looking away from Rob and Liam, I glanced over at the other couples sitting on the other side of the campfire. Their names were Jamie Tzu, Jean McCormick, Lucy Styles, and Wendy brown. Jamie and Wendy have been dating for four years and Jean and Lucy are barely dating for a month or two. Everyone around me was happy and content. The future seemed bright and nothing could ruin the moment… or so it seemed.

A ruffling sound was heard from behind me. I turned my head and saw a woman in her mid-40's walking towards the group. She had curly hair that seemed like it hasn't been brushed in a while, she has brown eyes with large dark circles like she hadn't slept in days, and her skin was pale and her lips were dry, she was a wreck! Dragging her dirtied, long, blank dress on the ground, she got closer and closer. She asks, with a thick Spanish accent, if we've seen her missing son.

Jean answers her, telling her that we have not seen her missing son. He asks if she needs help and he even offers some of our food, but the woman refuses any help. She began to sob and covers her face with her hands, mumbling to herself while trembling. I stood up from my sitting position on the ground and approached her. I assured her that her son is okay and that we would help find him. Right when I rested my hand on her shoulder she stops crying and stares at me.

Her once brown eyes turn to gold as she smacks my hand away. She screams at me, telling me never to touch her. I apologized, trying so hard to calm her down. She then reaches her hand into her large pouch, that I just noticed she had, and rummages through her things. She then began to chant a language I didn't recognize and pulls out a small, round, brown container from her pouch. She waved her free hand around the vile and kept chanting at it until she opened it. Blue-ish powder sprung from it as she poured some of the powder in her hand.

I looked back, asking my friends if they knew what she was doing. Earning a "no" from them, I turned back towards the woman only to have her throw the powder at my face. I yelp in surprise, and place my hands over my face. I coughed and sneezed a few times before falling to the ground. The world began to spin and a huge wave of sleepiness came to me. The last thing I heard was my fiancé screaming my name before passing out.

The sound of screaming and begging woke me up. I snapped my eyes open, only to see that I was lying on the grass, with my hands tied behind my back and my feet bond together. I began to panic, and struggled against the ropes binding me. I looked at my surroundings. Thanks to the still lit campfire I was able to see Liam, Jamie and Lucy beside me, tied up as well. Jean, Wendy and Rose were nowhere to be found.

"Stop! Please!" Liam screamed as he struggled with his binds. Tears were running down his face as he continued to scream for mercy. I looked at the direction he was looking at.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, when I saw the woman in the black dress swing Jamie's axe down on Rob. "ROB!" I screamed, trying hard to break out of my binds.

She kept swinging the axe down on Rob's lifeless body, letting the blood splatter all over herself. Liam continued to scream until his voice grew hoarse. I looked away, not wanting to see any more of the brutal scene, and tried to find something that would help me escape. I called out to Jamie and Lucy, trying to wake them up but they were still out cold. I looked back at Liam and tried to convince him to calm down and to help me find a way to escape, but he refused to listen. He wanted to desperately save an already dead Rob.

The woman then began to chant once again. I looked back at her only to see she had stopped chopping up Rob. She raised her hands up towards the sky and chanted as she knelt down on her knees. She grabbed Robs flesh and raised it towards the sky, repeating the words Wendigo, Wendigo, Wendigo. Letting the meat fall to the ground she grabbed a black, round, container from the ground beside her and evenly scattered the powder, which was inside the container, on the raw flesh. Grabbing another round container, now red, she scattered the red powder on the flesh. She chanted once again with her hands raised.