Part 18- "It makes sense now"

Start from the beginning

"What if I were able to acquire security footage?"

Miami sat back down "that may work....but honestly Miss Hudson"this all sounds far too bizarre to be true"

"Leave it to me, I'll speak to the manager and try and get the security footage and send it to you"

Miami was now questioning his own sanity over why he was believing this story, but he figured as long as he didn't tell anyone, Freddie wouldn't find out and do damage. He sighed loudly "fine. Send it to my office and....I'll see what we do next"

                                  ***********

Deaky finally broke the silence in the room "you can't be serious"

Everyone looked over at him in surprise to his seemingly unimpressed reaction.

"What's wrong with it?" Freddie asked with a hint of annoyance.

"This isn't a 007 movie Fred!" Deaky replied with a raised voice "I mean, do you all know how ridiculous this sounds?! You want to randomly go take Viktor to see Mikhael, tap his phone, and then see if he calls his dad?!" He looked for a sense of reason "how would you even get a phone tap? It's not like you can pick one up at the corner store"

Diana raised her hand  "my cousin is a police officer, he'll do it"

John hung his head in defeat "I just don't think that this is going to pan out well"

Freddie rose to his feet defensively "what the fuck is your deal! Why are you so hell bent on going against this!"

John mirrored Freddie's stance "Fred I want her to be ok, but you need to face it, this whole thing is...well it's insane mate"

"Get out" Freddie's voice was menacing as he pointed to the door.

"Fred...." Deaky stepped towards Freddie harmlessly.

"I SAID GET.THE.FUCK.OUT!" Freddie's voice roared aggressively.

Not wanting to cause further trouble, Deaky left silently, leaving the room shaken by the ordeal, and Freddie visibly furious.

Brian took a brave breath "Fred he doesn't mean it in a bad way"

Freddie turned his head toward Brian's voice "I don't give a fuck. I don't need his level of scepticism bringing this whole thing down"

"Ok mate ok" Brian sheepishly replied while Anita took his hand in hers supportively.

"Diana, I need you to organise that phone tap straight away...."Freddie began before Roger interrupted.

"Hang on, what makes you think that he would even know his dad is alive and why the fuck would he even care if Viktor returned?"

Viktor took it upon himself to answer the question "Mikhael is obsessed with his fathers approval, and Alex knows this. He would never devise such an elaborate plan without having someone help him, and who better than his flesh and blood, as for why he would care about my return? I did something unforgivable, I betrayed Alex's trust, and Mikhael would receive great praise for knowing my whereabouts"

Roger reached forward and took a banana from the fruit-bowl on Freddie's coffee table "right...well that makes sense then"

Freddie turned his back to his friends and crossed his arms as he narrowed his eyes, focusing ahead as a knock on the door broke his gaze.

"Miami" Freddie greeted as he stepped aside letting Miami in.

He gave a wave to the room as he stood infront of Queen and their partners, not expecting to be confronted by so many people. Looking eyes with Brian, Miami's original plan of checking in on freddie had changed, and suddenly he had a thought "Brian, can I have a word? I Uh....my nephew wants guitar lessons, I thought maybe you could...recommend someone"

Brian left the room hesitantly, not only because the request was odd, but because he knew Miami was an only child and therefor didn't have a nephew.

Going into the hall, Miami dragged Brian beside him "listen" he said in a fast low tone "I'm going to tell you something crazy, and I need you to hear me out and tell me what to do cause I'm going out of my mind with this information"

Brian leaned against the wall and became amused "Jim believe me, nothing can top the craziness that I've heard this afternoon, so go ahead, let it rip"

With what seemed like a single breath, Miami had told Brian about the phone call and his hesitation in not only believing it but telling Freddie which could potentially upset him even more than he already was.

Brian's reaction was certainly not what Miami expected as he took his forearm and pulled him back into the living room, flinging him into the centre of the room "tell them what you just told me"

Giving a nervous laugh Miami's eyes darted around "you mean the guitar lessons?"

"No. About Daisy being alive"

Freddie rested an open palm across his face, leaving his smile exposed as he tried to mentally comprehend how it was possible that within the space of 48 hours, Daisy's went from dead, to possibly alive to alive.

"It makes sense now" he said shaking his head as his smile grew wider "I could feel it here" he placed his hand across his abdomen "my gut was telling me that there was something wrong, and now I know why....she's alive and I'm going to bring her home"