Chapter 3- Foreboding Dark Clouds! The World Tournament Opens!!!

Começar do início

(Photo of Luna watching others)

"Shindou-senpai. Who is she? She never played with us before." Tenma asks

"If I recall, she didn't play at the exhibition." Shindou said

"I think her name Hanatsuki Luna, and she's from Tengawara Jr. High." Tsurugi said

Not long after assistant coach Funaki asks them to line up. He told everyone to introduce themselves one by one starting with Matatagi.

"Matatagi Hayato. I was in the Track club."

"Track? Which event?" Tenma asks

"Sprinting." He said

"I see! No wonder you're so fast!" Tenma comments

"Nozaki Sakura. I do rhythmic gymnastics."

"Rhythmic gymnastics?" Tenma comments

"What?" Tsurugi instictively replied

"I'm Tetsukado Shin. I was a boxer." This surprised the three Raimon boys

"Kusaka Ryuuji. I did nothing in particular."

"Nothing?" Shindou wondered

"No sports or anything?" Tenma asks

"That's right." He casually replied

"I'm Ibuki Munemasa. I play basketball."

Tenma nodded in reply, "Yeah, you're the goalkeeper."

Manabe pushes his glasses up with a smirk on his face as he introduces himself, "Manabe Jin'ichirou. This is my first time playing soccer, but this won't be a problem." He pulls out a book for beginners that would like to learn how to play soccer, "I'll be a pro at it almost immediately." Tenma simply sweatdropped.

"I'm Minaho Kazuto. From what I've seen so far, it appears that I will be the brains of the team," Minaho said as Manabe looked him with a confused look. Shindou clenched his hand into a fist as he's slowly getting pissed off at what's happening right now, "Any background in soccer?"

"None. I guess I'm what you call a beginner." Minaho said

"Then you are no different from me-"

"The next person!" Shindou called out Morimura that made her more nervous

"I-I'm Morimura Konoha."

"And? Have you played soccer before?" Shindou asked and she immediately shook her head in reply

Shindou faced Funaki, "Trainer! On what grounds were these members chosen!?"

"No grounds, they're who Coach Kuroiwa selected. I don't know why either. Whatever the reason, you twelve here are Inazuma Japan."

The door then opened with Coach Kuroiwa standing on the side of the door.

"Let me introduce you to this team's new manager."

Mizukawa appeared, and introduced herself, "Im' Mizukawa Minori."

"Manager." Tsurugi muttered

"What school is she from?" Minaho wondered

"And the other one." He said

He looked slightly to his left and said, "Come in." A girl with dark blue hair and light blue eyes came out. She stood infront of everyone, and introduced herself, "I'm the manager of the Raimon's soccer club, Sorano Aoi. I've been recently appointed manager for New Inazuma Japan."

"Aoi!" Tenma called as he rushed towards her

"When did this happen? I had no idea!" He said

"I got a sudden call about it today!" She then pointed a finger to herself, "I'm surprised myself!"