"C-Can we take some pictures? For memories?" He asks and Hana and I both nod eagerly.

"Of course!" I grin and walk over to them all.

We take countless pictures and I spot Ushijima now standing next to his father. Once we're done, I rush back over to them, Hana on my trail.

"Takashi-San, you're here!" I smile brightly at him, bowing.

"Of course! I couldn't miss my two kid's graduation day!" He laughs, taking me into his arms.

His two kids. He already sees me as his daughter, I think I might cry.

"I also couldn't miss my son's graduation day." A stern voice is heard, and we all turn to see a woman, holding hands with with a kid who looks to be around 6, and another child who's no older than 2 attached to her hip.

Another man, the same height as Takashi, stands behind her.

"Mother." Ushijima breathes out, his face going blank.

"Ah, I didn't expect you to come here." Takashi says and then the two men bow to each other. "How are the little ones?" He asks him, and they start their own conversation.

They seem to get along well.

"And who might you be?" The woman's cold eyes dart to me. Hana gives me a pat on my shoulder before moving behind us, standing by Tendou.

"Mother, this is my fiancé." Ushijima motions to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Sasaki Eri." I give her a warm smile, bowing.

"Fiancé? Wakatoshi, don't speak such nonsense." She scoffs, letting go of the little boys hand and passing the child off to her new husband.

"It's not nonsense, we will be getting married in two weeks." Ushijima puts a hand on my back.

"Married?!" I hear, and turn around to see my parents.

Oh my...I'm starting to feel light headed.

"Eri, what is this about you getting married?" My father frowns, coming and standing beside Ushijima's mother.

"You didn't tell them?" Ushijima looks at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"How am I supposed to tell them if they don't answer their phones?" I shrug and he rubs my back.

"You should have said it was an emergency." My mother rolls her eyes.

"I said it was urgent, and you still didn't care to answer the texts or phone calls I made to you." I say, trying to keep the attitude from spilling out into my tone.

"You're too young to get married. I'm not allowing it." Ushijima's mother crosses her arms.

"Neither will I." My mother sticks her nose up and I laugh.

"I hardly consider you two to be my parents." I cross my arms. "You've been gone, and haven't given a shit about me all my life. And now you suddenly want to show up to my graduation and make decisions for me?"