The Beginning of the Story

On the Halloween night of 2019. Sumaita and her friends decided to go to the most scary house in the entire neighbourhood. not everyone liked the idea. but they decided to go with the flow. As they moved close to the house the wind in the air seemed to get cooler and cooler. the wind stared blowing strongly. then all of them finally arrived at the mansion.  they rang the bell as there fingers shivered. they were already scared by the look of the mansion what will happen when they enter?

the sound was nerve shacking. the door opened by itself and we entered. All of us were scared but as we were looking around. Rafia and Subha stopped to look at some portraits in the wall behind us. They started to burst out of laughter making fun of the portraits, just then Sumaita stopped them and said "guys stop laughing and look what we saw".  and then  as we looked our eyes looked on the same place. right as we walk through the door we see a cauldron  full of candy. the candies looked so good in their eyes they couldn't wait to grab some.  They already wanted to grab some candy Rhythm's hand was already in the cauldron but Mahzuzah stopped him and said " listen guys". the rest of us moved close when we heard foot steps coming down the stairs the stairs were located just as you walk in and from where we were standing in the left of us was the kitchen and the right was the living room. where will they hide? will they get caught or will they escape?