Chapther 1111!!:ay yo the pizza here

It was a typical day at Freddy's. Posters and balloons lined up against the white wall while children sat around eating and playing in the restaurant for hours on end. Animatronics stood and danced on stage, entertaining the kids. Everything seemed fine until the clock struck 1 am.

At this time, the lights were turned off, the animatronics were disabled, and the new night guard would enter for his shift. X Destroyer opened the door of the pizzeria ready to start his job. He had been hired at Freddy's after breaking into the boss's office and committing several warcrimes with just a paperclip and the boss (who has a phone for his head) sold him the restaurent with enough money that can give him like 5 bobux. X Destroyer brought the usual items with him: A water bottle, some comic books and a tactical shotgun. 

X Destroyer walked in to the security office and sat down on the office chair. In front  of him was a desk with a camera monitor screen. Drawings of Freddy and the boys drawn by kids in crayon stuck to the walls and trash all over the table and the floor. Suddenly, X Destroyer heard a noise from his vintage rotary phone from 1876. He picked up the phone and heard the boss's voice who told him that he that he needed to clean the clean, buy some supplies , not get killed and other boring stuff which X Destroyer promptly replied by eating the phone and proceeded to spin the office chair for 6 hours hours straight as he always does. 

Meanwhile, An animatronic was crawling inside the small and enclosed halls of the vents. It tried to find a exit