The encounter

I Came back home after a day of rejection,I opened the door then my mom asked "What happened" then I replied "They all rejected me". "I don't if I'll ever be able to open my own carnival at this point" "Oh Arthur don't give up i'm sure that someone will say yes" she replied. "you really think so" I asked "Of course I do" she replied. Then my dad came in and said "how did it go" "not very well" I replied "you know you could just become a docter like me. you have watched me help patients get well and I have taught you how to do things in the office." he offered. "But I don't want to be a docter" I said "alright but the offer is will always be open" he replied. "Arthur you have been working hard all day I think you'll feel better if you had some dinner" said mom,"Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just take a walk" I said "Oh ok just don't be out for too long" She said "I won't" I replied I grabbed my coat and and opened the door and walked out. 

The air was cold and the ground was frosted,I thought about the first time I when to a carnival as I walked.I remembered the warm happy feeling I felt when I went to the carnival and I remember that I wanted to give people the same feeling too. I guess since I'm out I can go get some food from the general store we've been running low lately. I walk pasted the partial constructed buildings the town was still being build but the town was going to be done by next year. I walked in the general store, there was cheese,bread,milk,cream,eggs,butter and corn many more . I know that we need bread and milk but what else I thought for a moment then it hit me I know cheese and also wheat. I collected the items and paid for them then as I walked home I saw a mysterious figure then the figure said "Hey I heard you wanted to open a circus and I can help just follow me" I did not know what to do should I follow him and he might help me or will he trick me or if I don't follow him I will for sure be safe, but everyone said no I'll follow him then I replied "sure I'll follow you" "Great" Said the figure I followed the figure then we stopped and he said "I asked you to follow me because I didn't want anyone else to see this. anyways here's my offer you want to open a carnival right?" "right" I replied "since you want to open a carnival I have a deal I can get you the carnival and you can give something in return so is it a deal?"