The descent into madness

I stayed up all night because I was too paranoid to go back to sleep I got my bed and rubbed my eyes then I walked to the table I sat down and my mom said "good morning Arthur how did you sleep?" "fine I guess" which was a complete lie but I didn't want to worry her then mom set my plate on the table and I started eating my bread after breakfast I got dressed and said good to my parents and I was off to the carnival I opened the carnival and people lined up at the ticket booth.I walked to the circus this time the two kids weren't here which was good I set up the show and the crowd came and I introduced the acts and the day when by and I went back home and went to bed today I didn't see the two kids but rights now I was really tired so I went to sleep quick.

Then I was at the circus in my carnival I was the only one watching the show then suddenly I was tied to my seat, then I saw the two kids again and the boy said "Welcome to our show where you'll get to see things you have never seen before now time for our first act."then I saw my parents they were bound and gagged I tried to break free but I couldn't it just seemed like the more I tried to break free the tighter the ropes got it just seemed like all I could was watch.Then the girl said 'first we'll put this man in this box then we'll cut him in half but he'll magically be fine I could hear my parents muffled screams they put my dad in the box and closed it. My mother sobbing and my father screaming the boy held a saw and started sawing though the box my father screaming even louder until the boy went completely though the box. I saw my father's guts falling on the ground with a splat my mother sobbing even louder the saw covered in blood dripping next the girl said "Next we'll see how long this woman can dancing and if she stops we'll kick the stool and she'll be hung" they tied a noose around her neck and then placed her on the stool and she started dancing still sobbing then the boy said "Faster" then she danced faster this lasted for a few minutes but then the girl said "we can't let this go on forever it seems like our audience is getting bored" "ok then you can kick the stool" the girl kicked the stool then my mother got hung and I woke up.

Another nightmare how many nightmare am I going to have like last night I was too paranoid to go back to sleep.The same thing kept happening everyday for the past week I go to my job I may or may not see the two kids at the carnival and each nightmare kept getting worse than the last my parents kept getting more and more worried about me they probably think I've gone mad at least I know that i'm not going mad. Right now i'm trying to go to sleep but I can't I don't want to see a another awful nightmare and lately i'm not looking to good my face has become pale and I have dark circles under my eyes. Tomorrow is my birthday hopefully things will get better tomorrow, wait what if I just call for the figure he'll protect me from all the bad things that have been happening. Alright then I'll call him "Hey figure can you hear me! I changed my mind! hello!" I waited for a few moments then he appeared right in my room and said "So you changed your mind?".