CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS" Tae yelled

"Call yoongi" jhope said

Nancy called yoongi with shaking hands. After some rings he picked up

"Hello"
"Oppa" Nancy said with her crying voice
"Nancy? What happened why are yo crying" yoongi said
"Oppa......mina u-unnie is kidnapped IM sorry" nancy said still crying

"It's not your fault. I'm coming okay call the others"yoongi said

Then  Nancy called red velvet and exo. They said they are coming.

After sometime......

Yoongi, exo and red velvet arrived.

Without letting anyone say something suho said

"I know xiumin did that he left early"

Everglow was also with them so they were confused as fuck.

Suho took them to an another town where very less people were seen. He took them in a old castle.

There they saw mina covering with bloods.

"I......I'm...s.....sorry......jagi" mina said and yoongi cried. Just then xiumin came.

Suho grabbed him by his collars and said "you were so much blinded by love that you tried to kill an unborn child....." "enough I'll not cover you anymore I'll tell about this to everyone."

He turned to everglow and told them everything he even called the papas while on the other hand Nancy, yoongi, red velvet, momoland, twice, bts went to hospital. Since Nancy was a doctor she knew everything so she treated mina.

After sometime when nancy came out. She hugged and cried on yoongi's shoulder and said.

"I'm sorry Oppa I was not able to aave your chils. But ill1have to take that fetus as fast as i can out of unnie's body or"

"Do whatever you can just save minari" yoongi said Nancy nodded.

She took the fetus out and after sometime mina was awake. She was a crying mess. She told sorry to yoongi multiple times even though he stopped her.

After 2 months.

They were all sitting suddenly xiumin kneeleddown in front of yoongi and mina he cried and said sort for his deeds and they forgave him.

They were not with everglow anymore. When the knew about lay,sehuna nd xiumin they were a crying mess. Suho told them that maybe they are fated to be with someone else so it's better to break up and they agreed. The all are living in same argument. I mean...

EVERGLOW, NCT, STRAY KIDS, TREASURE Also moved in their apartment.

EVERGLOW have their boyfriend's from treasure.

Twice have their boyfriend's from stray kids except mina and nayeon

Momoland have their boyfriend's from NCT.

then the lived happily ever after..

Please read my boyfriend is an artist|treasure|everglow by ChoiKimWrites

To know that treasure and everglow ships...and the others you can assume on your own.

Epilogue coming