Iris| 2:00 am| I saw you slip out with that hunk of man meat ;) I am so proud of you!

Iris| 2:03 am| BE SAFE. Condoms. Condoms. Condoms.

I rolled my eyes.

I was a very responsible person... Usually. I wouldn't have unprotected-

I hesitated.

I couldn't remember the previous night. How the hell would I know that we had been safe? I looked up from my phone, frantically scanning the rooms floor and nightstands until I saw the evidence of the use of protection, a ripped and empty foil packet, sitting atop the nightstand on his side of the bed. Three of them actually. I blinked. Damn . I felt both relieved and impressed by the faceless stranger.

Iris| 3:39 am| I'm at Brandon's. Call me when you're on the way home so I know he didn't chop you up into bite sized chunks!

Iris| 3:40 am| Wait, am I drunk or did he have a metal arm?

I stifled a chuckle. Yes. The stranger -and apparent sex machine- did have a metal arm. What an odd box to check off the 'I've had sex with someone who had' list. Metal arm. Check.

Iris| 8:00 am| Jade?

Iris| 8:13 am| I'm going to assume you're still passed out from hopefully amazing sex. :p

Iris |9:05 am| I swear if you are dead...

Iris| 9:29 am| YOUR MOTHER IS GOING TO KILL ME IF YOU DIED BECAUSE I LET YOU GO HOME WITH A FINE ASS METAL ARMED STRANGER.

Iris| 10:02| DAMMIT JADE ANSWER YOUR PHONE

There were ten missed calls in addition to eight more texts that followed.

I checked the time. It was almost noon. Shit . I was going to go home to one panicked and irritated roommate.

I jumped to my feet, making my head pound harder and the soreness in my body, specifically my hips, flare up. My clutch fell from my hands as my hands instinctively shot up to my aching skull, sending the contents of it scattering across the floor. I froze, eyes darting to the stranger who didn't even budge.

Well he's a heavy sleeper. He hadn't moved an inch since I had woken up. I paused to watch him, waiting to see the rise and fall of his back, signaling that he was in fact still alive, as concern entered me.

I grabbed my belongings, shoving them into my clutch and bolted for the door, clutch and heels in hand, opening the door and tiptoeing out backwards to make sure that he didn't wake. I shut the door quietly-.

"Oh hi...I didn't realize Bucky had company."

I went still at the oddly familiar voice behind me, turning to find-.

"C-Captain America?"

He stood directly behind me, dressed in jeans and a red shirt, that was probably one size too small because no one's muscles should stand out that much. Even not dressed in his trademark Captain America suit, I knew who he was, I had seen his posters and videos of him many times, there was no way I wouldn't recognize him.

He smirked sheepishly. I blushed.

"Call me Steve, please. And you are?" He extended a hand.

Doing the walk of shame in front of none other than Captain America himself apparently.

I took the hand that he had offered, shook it once and let it go. "Jade. My name is Jade. And I am going," I said quickly.

I sidestepped past him as he looked at me with a puzzled smile and realized suddenly where I was.