x; oh my god.

The temper Aurora held, was by far insanely impossible

The temper Aurora held, was by far insanely impossible. Ever since Aurora's mum had announced she was pregnant..it got worse.

"For fucks sake! You're such a whore!"Aurora screamed, her hands throwing up as she launched up from Polly's couch as the family sat in the living room together.

"Now Aurora-"Jimmy, the man Monica had fallen deeply in love with tried to interrupt but was shot down with a slap across the face.

"Don't you speak to me, you're just gonna get dropped and left while she flees to some other country!" Aurora said in deep hatred, the stares from the Shelby's diverting to the floor as Finn watched Aurora break down in front of her mother.

"Aurora!"Monica gasped, in deep shock and embarrassment.

"You've done it before, don't even try and say its different because daddy would said fucking different, you know he would!"Aurora growled, the once brown sweetened eyes everyone saw turned quickly into a shade of something like in a nightmare.

Monica, stayed silent while Polly's fine china set clattered against the small table stand at the bottom of the couch as the girl stared down at the two.

"You're nothing to me. I don't want anything to fucking do with any of you, i'd rather go stay with dad." Aurora's words came out in utter sincereness, her eyes burning while her lips smoothly turned into a smirk.

"You don't mean that, he's not even in town!"Jimmy yelled, the attracted eyes of Tommy, Arthur and John along with an angered Finn sat the man down quickly.

"Fuck up, you taff."Aurora spat, throwing her Mummy's girl necklace onto the raven haired woman's lap as she let the door slam shut, erupting the house in utter silence.

"I'll show you out."Polly muttered, collecting the empty china as she led the adults outside while Finn snuck out the opened door.

Running into the Garrison, he found the brunette finishing a full bottle of vodka-feeling the burn that bolted down her throat in his own as he watched her throw the glass against the wall as it shattered into the tiniest of pieces.

"Two glasses? Bit much, don't ya think?"Finn asked, sliding into the spare seat next to her as she lay her head against his shoulder.

"I'm fucked."Aurora hiccuped, letting the gin liquid trickle down her throat as she bit into a small lime for flavouring.

"I can tell."Finn chuckled, sipping his rum Aurora poured out as she glanced up at the messed up bar in front of her.

Glasses broken, bottles smashed and dropping of the remaining the dribbles of liquid onto the shiny, sticky flooring, the keys clattered inside the sink as Aurora finished her drink in a swift movement of her arm.

"I want stress relievers, now."Aurora whined, rubbing her eyes as Finn looked up from his third glass.

"Like what?"Finn questioned, pulling up the bottle of rum to his lips as he finished the remains of the glass.

"I dunno, just get that thing off my bleeding mind."Aurora groaned, lifting her head above the table as she locked the Garrison door and picked up some broken shards of dirty glass.

"Alright, stay still."Finn said softly, the lights switching off as the glass dropped from Aurora's hand as she felt them dangle over Finn's neck.

The two slowly leaned in until they felt the sparks burst around, their lips moving softly within eachother as Finn's hands trailed down to her waist.

Firmly, Finn pushed Aurora against one of the windows as he buttoned down her dress, moving his lips down to her neck slowly and leaving soft chaste kisses down, nipping gently at her skin.

Slowly, the buttons popped off, her dress falling into a small heap at her ankles, stepping out it hastily while she wove her arms around Finn's neck.

"Are you sure, that you wanna do this? I know we've never done something like this."Aurora breathed out, letting out a small moan at the feeling of Finn's hands at her thighs.

"Yeah, follow me."Finn nodded, pulling her into the snug, leaning her over the table as he unbuttoned his trousers.

"Come on Arthur!"Linda's voice rang out the bar annoyingly and high pitched, the two shocked teens immediately shut up and dove under the table, being careful to not make a sound.

"Yeah, hold on."Arthur groaned, collecting whatever it was as it clinked.

"Isn't that Aurora's?"Linda questioned, picking up her dress that was bundled on the floor, the redness burning onto Aurora's cheeks as she stared at Finn in shock.

"I dunno, just leave it."Arthur rolled his eyes, clearly bored as he and Linda left the bar with a shut of the door.

"That just killed it..i'm gonna go back to the house."Aurora winced, crawling out and throwing her dress of as she slipped outside into the cold outdoors.