ix; jesus rory!

Yet again, Sarah McDonald opened her mouth and brought on another broken nose

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Children chanted, as Aurora's fists fell down into Sarah's blooded face. Her legs on either side of her body, her fists raised and no longer the soft fair, her hair falling in front of her as her face showed small cuts.

"Stop it!"Sarah sobbed, feeling the pain from the angered brunette.

Finn and Micheal heard the commotion, hearing Aurora's name be screamed from Mariah. Quickly, Micheal ran and grabbed Arthur and Polly, while Finn bolted down to stop it.

"Right, Aurora Pamela-Jane King!" Polly yelped, as Finn grabbed Aurora's fist and pulled out the small blade and threw it down onto the snowed down concrete.

Yanking her up, Finn pushed Aurora off and to Micheal, who caught her by the waist and showed her to Polly.

"Oh my christ, get inside."Polly said softly, turning her vision to find Arthur and John smirking.

- - -

"Come on love, what did she say?"Polly attempted to break Aurora's sinful silence, dragging the wet cloth over her lip, soaking up the dried and falling blood.

Sighing, Polly looked at the boys in order to try and help. Standing up, Polly walked into the kitchen as Tommy took Polly's spot and ushered everyone out.

"What's she said, i know you wouldn't someone if they didn't upset you."Tommy said softly, sipping his whiskey.

"She said..Finn went over to hers and fucked, obviously i told her that she must've mistaken him for her brother and she started calling me, a slag and then i just went for her."Aurora muttered, glaring out the window as Sarah gave the hysterics to her dad outside.

"Really, Why would you care if Finn went over? Besides, he wouldn't anyways." Tommy questioned, the smallest smirk falling onto his face.

"I dunno, he knows i'd kill him."Aurora stammered out, wiping the small dribble of blood off her lip.

"If she says it again, just take her eyes."Tommy joked, bumping shoulders with her.

"I was going too until Finn took my blade off me. Luckily, i hide them in my bra."Aurora shrugged, as Tommy stifled a laugh.

Finn leaned his head against the stair-wall, waiting for Aurora to be alone. To occupy his waiting, Finn picked up some paper and pens and just drew random things.