♡◇For Keeps◇♡ (Five)

Okay y'all I'm gonna upload like crazy tonight because this whole weekend I am going to do schoolwork specifically so I can catch up, and I will not be checking wattpad, and I will have to uninstall it so I'm not tempted.

I will answer wattpad comments on monday, so after tonight you won't hear much of me the next two days.

So tonight most of my drafts are gonna be posted. Then the next two days I'll be strictly working on my school shit so my mom doesn't beat my ass, she thinks I'm passing.

I'm failing all of my online classes.

So thought I would tell you this before hand. Love you all. Enjoy❤

Also, slight trigger warning, mentions of anxiety and panic attacks.

"Five, they're gonna notice. Did you have to go that dark?" I say, trying my best to cover up my hickeys on my neck with foundation and setting powder.

Five is tying his tie in the same vanity mirror I'm using, letting me do what I have to do to cover them up.

Suits are the only other type of outfits he'll wear other than the academy outfit.

He's so lucky I made most of his hickeys down his body.

This handsome fuck.

He just can't seem to get out of my neck area when we have sex. Of course he could have spent more time sucking in other areas, but no, he had to let everyone know.

We're having dinner tonight with the family, Pogo's treat, and we are a little behind on getting ready.

Of course, you can guess why.

The academy doesn't know we are together, and of course we have been hiding it.

I'm sure they suspect that we are fond of eachother, but they aren't suspicious enough to where they know that he blows my back out almost every night.

"You're overreacting. You didn't seem to mind when I was giving it to you." He says brushing it off, finally tying his tie, pulling his blazer on that is resting on the back of my chair.

"Don't push me. You're lucky you can make me cum. Otherwise, I would be a little more mad at you." I say, putting the finishing touches on my makeup, happy with the finished look.

A bold red lip with a smokey eyes and a glittery cut crease.

"Keep being a brat and I'll make you beg for it next time." He says, before buckling his belt on his suit pants.

Rolling my eyes, I stand up from my vanity chair over to the doors of my walk in closet.

"Bite me Hargreeves." I say, stretching my arms upwards as I weigh out my options of clothing.

I wasn't planning on doing a dress tonight, even though I would look amazing in one.

(The outfit above)

"Damn." He says with his mouth gaping open when I finally come out of the bathroom, my heels no longer click on the tile once I step on my carpet.

Wiping down my pants of any creases, or marks, I fix my boobs pushing them up with my corset.

"We can just tell them you got sick. They'll understand. I can take care of you." He says after seeing me, wrapping his arms around around me from behind, while I grab my necklace and earrings on my vanity.