020; consent is consent

Start from the beginning

"anyway," mollie interrupted their conversation, a slight slur as she spoke before pulling her boyfriend towards the room at the end of the hall, noticing the concerned look on dylan's face.

"are you sure you'll be-"

"he's my fucking boyfriend," the girl interrupted him as dylan was taken a little by surprise, "i don't need you to worry about what the fuck i'm doing with him."

"i was just saying-"

"and if you say anything else i'll break your-"

"okayyy," corbyn said to interrupt her sentence, picking her up and carrying her down to the room at the end of the hall before he closed the door behind them, "drunk and angry you isn't a very good mix, huh?"

"i'm not even drunk." she rolled her eyes as corbyn placed her down on the bed, "or angry, besides you were angry too."

"i didn't threaten him," the boy replied through a small laugh, losing his balance and falling onto the bed just beside mollie, "self control."

"i don't have that," mollie huffed, turning to face him, "you're so attractive."

"you're so sexy," corbyn smiled, watching a look of disgust appear on mollie's face before her hands went to the buttons on his shirt, "take my compliments."

"no," she replied, sitting herself up and moving closer to the boy so she could focus on undoing the buttons, "why can't you get a shirt with buttons that actually fucking work? i can't undo them."

"maybe it's because you're angry," corbyn suggested, moving her hands away from him.

"don't move my hands away you dick." mollie rolled her eyes.

"can i kiss you?" corbyn asked, ignoring the sentence she had just said as she slowly nodded.

"wait no this will be weird if someone walked in," mollie shook her head as the boy's hands found their way back around the girls waist, "what if dylan walks in?"

"that's almost like you just realised what i was doing," corbyn smiled slightly, leaning in to place a kiss on the girls lips as she pulled away confused, "princess just kiss me."

"you're going to try play hard to get," she frowned as the boy shook his head and smirked slightly, before the couple then eventually attached their lips to one another.

moving his hands down to the girls legs, corbyn soon guided the girl to where she was laying on her back with the boy on top of her, his hands now resting just underneath the hem of her dress.

and as the boy went to deepen the kiss, mollie's hands went back to the buttons on his shirt, succeeding in undoing them all that second time round.

but as soon as the boy had taken his shirt off, he pulled away from the kiss for a few seconds before a smile grew on his face and he sat up again.

"dude," mollie frowned, throwing her hands up as he laughed slightly, "bro."

"did someone spike your drink?" corbyn asked her, "or are you just a lightweight?"

"i'm not even drunk dude," she shook her head, sitting up and staring at him, "you're pretty."

"you had the same amount of me yet you seem so out of it," he mentioned, "did you put your drink down at all?"

"i had a drink," mollie nodded.

"i know..?" corbyn furrowed his eyebrows.

"and the drink... i don't know." mollie paused, "where's my drink?"