Ryuko: what are you waiting for?!

Y/n now holding a bag of popcorn which no one knows where he got it from.

Y/n: come on already I'm waiting for a royal ass whooping to begin so hurry up and transform so my girlfriend can kick your ass!!!

Ira: why are you in such a hurry our battle isn't supposed to start until 1:00pm.

Ryuko & Y/n: Huh?

Ryuko: I'm not going to wait around till 1:00pm!!!

Y/n: yeah let's just get this over with or you just a big fat pussy!!!

Ira: you watch your mouth!!!!!!!

Y/n: suck a cock!!!!!

Ira: we will stick to the schedule whether you like it or not that's what we call discipline and those are the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: BOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK!!!!!

Y/n immediately stood up and flew over to Ryuko.

Y/n: well since we have nothing else to do until 1:00pm you want to go get something to eat I'm buying.

Ryuko: sounds good to me!

With that said the two of them decided to go get some breakfast.

(Time skip a few hours later)

Finally it was time start the King of the Hill final battle both Ryuko and Ira walked down twin red staircases down to the battle arena ryuko activated her transformation and as soon as he got the opportunity gamagori activated his own he appeared to be in a giant bondage cocoon even had a ball gag in his mouth and everything it was extremely creepy.

Ira: three star Goku uniform shackle regalia!!!

At first nothing happened Ryuko realized that if she attacked her opponent he would transform so realizing that she wasn't going to attack he decided to attack himself with a bunch of whips and soon enough he transformed into a secondary transformation The Scourge regalia.