7.

3rd person POV.
Location: Honnouji Academy

Currently all the students of Honnouji Academy are gathered in the courtyard to hear an address from they're esteemed student council president.

Satsuki: Today we embark on entire overhaul of the student council if you participate you will have free reign to attack your peers there is no restrictions on weapons or tactics those who survive will meet here in seven days these survivors will then fight to claim their social standing a fight for change an election in the form of a battle royale.

Ryuko: election my ass

Y/n: and a fine ass it is~

Satsuki: unlike a normal election you will not choose anyone to represent you you will represent yourself your status your meaning your way of life in 7 days at 8:30 am the survivors who have assembled here we'll have a son death run off and if you emerge Victorious and if you emerge Victorious I will personally Grant you a new Goku uniform now students of this Academy FIGHT!!!

With that said all of the students of the academy went to an absolute goddamn battle Frenzy fighting one another like wild animals who are horney, drunk, and on steroids soon enough Y/n, Ryuko, Mako went to the homeroom teacher and soon enough a giant red shield deployed over the top of the highest tower made out of finely chopped life fibers moving at a very high rate of speed.

Aikuro: that cocoon is made of finely chopped life fibers rotating at a hundred meters per second you can shoot it stab it nuke it the thing is basically impenetrable and indestructible.

Y/n: you shittin me I could get through that thing before you can say schadenfreude.

Aikuro: yeah right

The sound of beating Wings could be heard and as soon as he turned around Y/n Winchester was nowhere in sight.

Aikuro: you know I hate it when he does that.

Ryuko: Eh you get used to it

Mako: yeah he tends to do that a lot.

Satsuki POV.
Location: the student council chamber

Currently the student council president is sitting safe in the student council chamber right now the Elite Four were out doing their own thing waiting for the sudden death run off in 7 days right now Satsuki was with her faithful Butler he served her tea and stood by her side right now all she could do was play the waiting game.

Satsuki: now I can use the seven days to figure out how I'm going to get Winchester by my side.

Y/n: what ya talking about?!

Satsuki completely startled by the sudden voice behind her spit out her tea jumped-up unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the Intruder behind her it was none other than Y/n Winchester she immediately loosened her grip on her sword and her face whipped up into a blush.

Satsuki: Ah Y/n Winchester it's good to see you again how did you get in here there's no way anyone could possibly get in here according to Iori's calculations not even a winged Angelic creature can get in.

Y/n: well for starters that is total bullshit because even a low-class angel even a demon can get in easy pure-blooded angels are made out of light and they can move faster than the speed of light even with a vessel so getting past your little cocoon was Child's Play so tell me why did you whip everyone up into a frenzy?

Satsuki sheathed her sword and started to explain her plan because she knew she could trust Winchester with her life.

Satsuki: I plan to cut out the undesirables from my system cull the week from my order destroy the system that I have worked so hard to build and build it back up better than ever apparently the fight club started by Ryuko Matoi has shown me that all the clubs that I approved were not worthy of their uniforms and were too weak to handle a simple task.