Babynappers

"SATOMI!!!!!"

A loud yell followed by furnitures falling over echoed in the first floor of the League of Villains base; a bar. Everyone who were there either jumped from suprise or were simply showing confused and curious expressions. No one knew why someone was yelling, other than the fact that it had to do with 'Dabi's illegally adopted child'.

Spinner sighs, having already recovered from his earlier shock and was now back to chugging down beer. "That brat's getting more annoying the older she's getting."

"I can only assume it's due to the influence!" Mr. Compress said with a pointed finger, earning a nod of agreement from Kurogiri who was silently wiping glass.

Not long, they could hear frantic footsteps from the stairs before a panicked Dabi appeared, without his signature ripped up coat and holding a baby towel in his left hand.

Most of everyone gave him confused looks and a raised brow while the others could care less of whatever or whoever was giving him a panic attack.

"WHERE'S THE CHILD?!!"

"What child?" Spinner asked as he subtly points at Shigaraki, "There's two."

Unfortunately for him, the blue haired villain noticed he was being pointed at and scowled. "I will turn your ass into dust."

Most of everyone couldn't help but chuckle. Dabi, on the other hand, wasn't having any of that at the moment. "I'm talking about Satomi, you dumb fucks!"

Kurogiri immediately halted in his glass cleaning and looks up. Though it couldn't be physically seen, it was obvious he was confused. "Were you not giving her a bath?"

The scarred villain groaned and leaned his head back. "I was getting her onesies for one second- one second! And when I turned around to my bed, she was gone!" He explained, "Where the fuck is she?!?!"

"Calm down.!" Spinner groaned and took a swig of his drink. "She probably just went out for fresh air."

Dabi was fuming at this point. Gray smoke started to seep out of him and the fluffy white towel in his hand had been burned and turned into nothing but ash on the bar's floor.

Kurogiri spoke up in an attempt to calm him down before he suddenly lights the place on fire. He couldn't deny the fact that he himself was also worried of where Satomi could have gone.

The child is a very happy, playful and a little bit mischevious individual, kicking and sticking her tongue out whenever she's unhappy with some people and how they speak to her. Unbeknown to them, Satomi is a very intelligent child even for her extremely young age. Some people like Dabi and Kurogiri were well-aware of this, so despite how crazy it may sound, the first thing that came up in their mind was that Satomi might have hidden the fact that she can already walk even in six months old and probably ran off and played hide and seek with everyone in the league without saying anything even though she can't properly speak.

'Maybe she can speak and just hid it from everyone?' Kurogiri thought before shaking his head go get the thought out of his mind.

"Now now, Dabi... why don't we look around and try to find her?" The misty villain suggested, "Think of it as hide and seek. I'm sure little Sami wants to play."

Without hesitation, Dabi agreed and immediately started to look around the place. Begrudgingly, everyone else also started to help and look around.

...

Dabi searches every nook and cranny of the entire place as he slowly becomes more anxious of where the child could be. She wasn't even dressed and she could be freezing to death by now. Just the thought of it made the villain sweat and panic.

"Where the fuck are you, kid..." he mumbled under his breath and let out a silent whine.

He swings a cabinet door open aggressively before jumping back in suprise from the sudden loud squeek. He looks up to see the unbelievable sight in front of him.

Inside the small cabinet were Toga, Twice and the Satomi who he had been anxiously looking for.

"Dadiiii~!"

The child squeeled as she wriggled out of the blonde's hands, making her nearly fall out the cabinet. Fortunately, Dabi was quick to carefully snatch her away from the two giggling villains.

Satomi squeeled in joy, happy that she was finally out of that claustrophobic space and back with her dad. She raises her arms up before landing them on her bare tummy while wiggling her chubby legs around, her left completely naked with the towel that was once around her was now on the dirty floor Dabi finds greatly dirty and unsanitary for Satomi.

Dabi sighs, finally having his nerves relax from the small adrenaline his body was in earlier. He kissed Satomi's forehead for a couple seconds before pulling away and looking at Toga and Twice stuck in the cabinet with sheepish looks.

He then started to yell at them, saying that they nearly gave him a heart attack and leaving Satomi to run around in the cold air either naked or in nothing but a towel. His loud voice quickly caught the attention of everyone else and started to gather around the three, Toga and Twice trying to get out of the small space in a desperate attempt to run away from Dabi's scolding.

In the end, Kurogiri had to clothe Satomi while everyone else watched the scene in the bar.

_____________

I literally am starting to lose ideas on what to write... PLEASE suggest some ideas:(